Samuel Witwicky

Sam opened his eyes to see he was in a room. 

He tilted his head in confusion,

"Hello?"

He looked around at the books and noticed that it was all in different symbols, such as the ones that he kept seeing in his mind up until his meeting with the Primes one week ago.

"Hello, Samuel Witwicky,"

Sam immediately turned around and gasped at the familiar face, 

"You! You were there!"

Primus chuckled and nodded his head, 

"Yes, I was there when you and your older sister had the meeting with the Primes before you used the Matrix of Leadership."

Sam stared at his blue eyes.

He shook his head to get out of his trance, 

"What are you doing here? Why am I here?"

Primus sighed and gestured to the couch, 

"Come sit,"

Sam did so and Primus sat down next to him, 

"I am Primus, I came to your sister in her dreams after Mission City. I was the one who told her that she had the power of the All Spark."

"Why did you?"

Primus smiled at him, 

"Because, Samuel, she needed to know. From that point onwards, I took her in as my apprentice. I do not go to her that frequently. I am not with her right now, she is too weak to hold any dreams,"

Sam frowned, 

"Wait. So she is just there? In darkness?"

Primus sighed and nodded, 

"Yes. Unfortunately, she is just there,"

"For an entire week?!"

"Dreams are timeless. There is no sense of time. The Primes warned that they do not know what would happen. I myself was not sure. What I did know is that Mazikeen would want to save everyone, she would do so without hesitation...which is what she did in Mission City and did once again in Egypt."

Sam sighed, 

"I know...but I feel so useless! She is my older sister and I can't even help her. Tex has not left her side, and I haven't unless it's to sleep or if my mom wants me to do chores or something. Mikaela has come by every day to also see her. We haven't been in touch with her team, or the Autobots,"

Primus put a hand on his shoulder, 

"Samuel. I have come to tell you I have come up with a solution,"

Sam immediately stood up, 

"What is it?"

Primus stood back up to meet his gaze, 

"Mazikeen is lacking strength, she used up all of it to offline the Decepticons and heal the Autobots. You must reunite her with her friends and the Autobots. Join hands together and use the power of hope. Tell the Autobots to focus on their bond with her, tell your human friends to think about their relationship with her. You must come together and pour energy into her,"

Sam plopped back down and put his face in his hands, 

"My mom would never let me,"

Primus chuckled, 

"That has never stopped Mazikeen, why would it stop you?"

Samuel chuckled and looked at him, 

"You are telling me to disobey my mother?"

Primus shrugged, 

"For the good of Mazikeen? Disobey your mother, find a loop-hole,"

Sam smiled and held out his hand, 

"Thank you, Primus,"

Primus smiled softly at him and shook his hand, 

"Farewell, Samuel Witwicky, and good luck,"