𝓽𝔀𝓸 : 𝕎𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝔹𝕦𝕥 ℕ𝕠𝕨?

🅑🅘🅛🅛🅘🅔

But I couldn't. I couldn't fucking bring myself to ask him that question that has been going on and on in my fucked up brain.

I looked into his eyes, my eyes not being able to leave his.

But after all, no matter what I try or do, he's already moved on from me. Married, has a child. It's not like I won't accept his child or anything- 

Jesus Billie, you're not a homewrecker! Please don't be one. Your life is already fucked up to the maximum level.

We ended this shit years ago, and everything we shared stays there. It'll never grow anymore, never change. The relationship that we share now is only friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. I glanced at Matthew and realized he was flirting with some other motherfucker. Now that's a homewrecker. She's taller than me, damn. Perfect height for Matthew I suppose. Blonde-haired, hazel-eyed. Not my seductive blue eyes anyway.

I rolled my eyes and excused myself from Jesse. "Hey see ya later." I tried to sound casual. He flashed me a smiled as I felt a twinge of pain. "Right, later." I knew he meant it.

I walked over to Matthew and he wrapped his crusty dusty musty arms around her from the back. He turned around, his back facing that slut. "Hey babe." He slurred his words. He was drunk as fuck, bored, such a jerk. Dirty scumbag.

Without saying a single word, his hands reached my ass, pulling me closer and rubbed my sides, forcingly kissing me. I'm forced into everything he does. His hands travelled down and gave my ass a tight squeeze. But my mind is consumed with the thoughts of Jesse. I immediately pulled away, not being able to accept the fact that Jesse has forgotten the love that once bloomed between us.

I'm still here, like a maniac, wanting to get back with him, not knowing how. Not knowing how to get back with the guy that I truly loved and didn't violate my body like Matthew. I wish I could be with Jesse, wish he could be with me. 

Can't turn back time now, though how much I wish I could do that.

Well, everybody does.

But accept your fate Billie, it's way too late, too complicated.

Matthew frowned and grabbed my wrist violently, pulling me closer as he brushed his lips against my forehead. "Where do you think you're going huh?" He asked, his voice low and menacing.

He forcefully dragged me into a room at the party and covered my mouth with his hand while I let out muffled screams that no one could possibly hear. 

"Enjoy." He whispered, throwing me onto the bed and ripped everything that I had on, leaving me naked. I pleaded him to let me go, but all he did was ignore my screams. "Shut the hell up Billie. Goddamn."

He thrusted into me mercilessly, shrugging off the point that I was in great pain. I screamed in agony, but he didn't care neither stopped. He just kept going.

Once he reached his climax, he finally pulled out, the smell of both our fluids filled the room. He threw his clothes back on and left me speechless in the room alone. I laid there, not being able to move. I felt a lump in my throat, tears were pouring down my cheeks.