𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 : ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕄𝕖, 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖, 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕄𝕖, ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪

She gasped as his cool hands touched her bare skin, sending shivers down her spine. He continued to caress her, his fingers trailing up her arms, over her shoulders, and back down her sides. His touch was feather-light yet possessive, making her feel both safe and desired.

"Tell me what you want, Billie," he whispered in her ear, nibbling on her lobe. "You can have anything you want now, you're not with Matthew and I'd never let you to be with him no more. Tell me how much you want this."

She arched into his touch, her breath hitching in her throat. "I want you to make love to me, fuck me harder than you've ever done," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart. "I want you inside me. I want us to be together."

He groaned, his lips finding hers again as he reached down to undo his pants. "You sure you wanna do this baby? I don't want to hurt you."

"I want you to hurt me, Jesse," she breathed, her fingers tangled in his hair. "I want to feel you inside me, and I want it to hurt so good. Please, make me yours again."

He helped her out of her pants and panties, and then kicked his own pants aside, freeing his erection. He positioned himself between her legs, his eyes locked on hers as he guided his throbbing length to her entrance.

"Baby, are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked, his voice ragged with desire.

Billie nodded, her eyes locked on his, her grip on his shoulders tightening. "I'm yours, Jesse. I've never been more ready for anything."

He looked into her eyes for a moment longer, taking in her words and the raw emotion in her gaze. Then, with a growl, he thrust forward, burying himself deep inside her. She gasped, arching her back as he filled her completely. He held still for a moment, letting them both adjust to the feel of him inside her, the weight of him pressing against her most intimate spot.

He began to move slowly, drawing back almost all the way before thrusting forward again, his hips slapping against hers in a rhythm that was both brutal and tender. She wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her nails into his back as he took her harder and faster. The pain from her injuries was momentarily forgotten as pleasure washed over her in waves.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned, his breath hot against her ear. "You're so tight, so wet. I've missed this, baby. I've missed you." His hand found her wetness and he circled it, bringing it up to his mouth and licked his fingers. "Damn."

His thrusts became more urgent, his body pressed tight against hers as he lost control.

Billie chuckled, "Gab never tasted like me huh?"

Jesse growled, "Fuck no, not like that. You're the only one." He pulled her closer, feeling the heat between them building as their bodies moved together in perfect sync. His thrusts became more urgent, his hips slamming against hers as he fought to keep control. But it was impossible, as the pleasure coursed through him, making it impossible to think of anything but her.

Billie arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders as her breath came in ragged gasps. She felt herself on the brink of orgasm, her body trembling with the effort to hold back. "Jesse," she moaned, her voice hoarse and desperate. "I'm close, I'm so close."

He groaned, his hips moving faster, his thrusts deeper. "Come for me, baby," he urged, his lips finding hers in a passionate, bruising kiss. "Let it out. I've got you." His free hand moved up to cup her breast, his thumb teasing her nipple as she cried out, her body shuddering with release.

Her muscles clenched around him, and he felt her orgasm wash over him, taking him with it. With a growl, he buried his face in her neck, his body tensing as he came, spilling his seed deep inside her. They were both still and shaking for a moment, their breathing ragged as their hearts raced.

Finally, he pulled out of her, carefully lowering her back down to the mattress. She looked up at him, her eyes shining with tears and sweat, and a slow, satisfied smile spread across her face. "I'm yours, Jesse," she said, her voice barely a whisper. "Always."

𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕. . .

A/N : Yay my brain's finally giving me some shitty ideas.