𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑂𝑛 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐴 𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜

As she unlocked her door, she glanced back down at her phone, debating whether or not to call him. Part of her wanted to talk to him, to confide in him, but another part was terrified of what might happen if she did. She'd never been good at maintaining relationships, and she didn't want to mess things up between them. If she can't have him, he may as well be her best close homie.

She saw Matthew on the couch and he had a belt in his hand. "Where have you been?" he asked, anger clear in his voice. She paused for a moment, taking in his bruised face and disheveled appearance.

"I- I almost got raped." Billie said, making Matthew's eyes widen in surprise. "But Jesse showed up and saved me. He kicked the guy in the nuts and chased him off." She paused, her breath hitching as she tried to hold back the tears. "He- He's outside."

"What the fuck? You expect me to believe that? Shut up slut! How dare you!" Matthew yelled at her and grabbed her arm violently, his fingers digging into her skin. She cried out in pain, trying to pull away from him.

Before she could react, Jesse burst through the door, his expression dark and angry. "Let her go," he growled, taking a step forward. Matthew glared at him, his grip on her arm tightening even more.

"Billie is MY GIRLFRIEND SO GET THE FUCK OUT JESSE!!" Matthew screamed. Jesse ignored him and slowly took a step closer. "You don't know what you're talking about, dude. She's not your girlfriend. She's been lying to you about that for months. Now let her go." Matthew's grip on her arm loosened slightly, but he didn't let her go completely. "I'm not going to tell you again," Jesse said, his voice low and dangerous.

"Oh my god. Shiver me timbers! You got some balls, Jesse!" Matthew snorted, his anger making him sound almost amused. But then he sneered, "You don't even know what she's like. You have no idea what she's done. She's a lying, manipulative bitch!"

"Motherfucker I dated her too! Of course I know what she is and you're a manipulative sucka for thinking you know her better. You wanna keep hurting her I'll make sure you regret it," Jesse said, taking another step closer to Matthew. Matthew's grip on her arm tightened again. "Let her go," Jesse repeated, his voice hard and cold.

Matthew backed up, pushing Billie onto the couch, and she winced in pain. "Fine," he muttered, dropping her arm. "But you don't know what she's capable of." He glared at both of them, his hands clenched into fists. "I hope you're happy, Billie. You just made a big mistake."

He slapped her hard across the face and Jesse punched him in the gut. They both cried out in pain, but it only seemed to make Matthew angrier. He lunged at Jesse, but Jesse was ready for him. They exchanged blows, their fists flying through the air as they fought. Billie screamed, terrified and horrified by the violence unfolding before her. She tried to pull them apart, but her efforts were futile against their fury.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" Billie screamed, tears streaming down her face as she tried to pull the two boys apart. Their fists seemed to be everywhere at once, landing with brutal force on their faces and torsos. The sound of flesh connecting with flesh filled the room, and she could feel the hot, sticky blood running down her arms where she'd tried to break up the fight.

"CAN YOU BOTH QUIT THIS SHIT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Billie yelled, getting their attention. They both paused for a moment, panting heavily as they faced her. "You two are such idiots! You're both acting like such assholes!" She wiped the tears from her face and stood up, glaring at them both. "You think you know everything about me, don't you? But you don't. You never did Matthew!"

She turned to Jesse, her voice softening. "And you, Jesse, you have a fucking life you stupid idiot! I don't wanna ever leave you but it's impossible 'cause you got married to another bitch and now you have a two year old daughter. I wish I could turn back time, but that's something that none of us would be able to do."

"Oh so your saying that you love him? Then get your ass out of here and go with him slut!" Matthew yelled and she shot him a glare which made him shut his dirty mouth.

"You call me slut one more time, I swear I'll rip your head right out of your neck on spot here you disgusting son of a bitch. You don't know me, you never did!" Billie shouted, her voice filled with anger and pain. "I thought you were different, Matthew, but I guess I was wrong. You're just as much of a jerk as the rest of them. Jesse was the only true one I ever had."

She turned back to Jesse, her expression softening. "I love you, Jesse. I've always loved you. And I always will. But I can't be with you right now. Not until I sort out my own shit. I'll find a way, I promise." She took a deep breath, trying to steady her racing heart. "Just stay away from him, okay? He's not worth it."

Jesse's eyes softened, "You can never be with me anymore darling. I made a hasty decision by marrying Gab, the blame's all on me. I'll remember you for my life, and if you ever need someone, I'll always be here for you."

TO ᗷE ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌEᗪ