𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 : 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

She ran and she ended up near the streets and her face was pale as she realized she wasn't even wearing a thong. She tried to cover her ass with her hands, feeling so exposed and violated. She didn't know where to go or what to do. She couldn't go back to her apartment, she knew that Matthew would be waiting for her there.

As she walked through the busy streets, some random men were staring at her. "Hey darling need some help there?" one of them asked, smirking at her. She wanted to scream at them, to smack their faces. She kept walking, her head down, her hands still covering her bruised and aching body.

One of those dirty bastards pulled her into an alleyway, grabbing her arm roughly. "Hey pretty thing, you're coming with me." He dragged her deeper into the darkness, his grip tightening on her. "You're going to make a lot of money for me tonight." He pushed her up against the wall, his breath hot and foul in her face.

"No no no no no. Please let me go! I have a boyfriend, I have a life!" she cried, struggling against his grip. Her words fell on deaf ears, and he only laughed, his breath hot against her face. He yanked her oversized t-shirt up, exposing her bruised and bloodied thighs, and roughly pushed her down to her knees.

"Oh really? And where's your boyfriend now, hmm?" He reached down and roughly squeezed one of her breasts, making her gasp in pain. "I bet he'd love to see you like this. Well, you're all mine now, understand?" He unbuckled his belt, his erection already straining against his pants.

As he roughly forced her head down toward his crotch, she closed her eyes, unable to bear the thought of what was coming. Her whole body ached from the pain, from the loss of her innocence, from the betrayal of her own body. She felt his cock press against her lips, slick with his own arousal, and she knew there was no escape.

She closed her eyes and prepared for the worst to come. But she heard a familiar voice. It was Jesse and he bashed up that bitch. "What the fuck are you doing man?!?" He growled, slamming his fist into the man's face. The sound of bones cracking filled the air. She opened her eyes, tears streaming down her face, and saw Jesse standing there, his fists balled at his sides. "You leave her alone," he snarled, his voice dangerously low.

The man who had been about to rape her looked at Jesse in surprise. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"She's my girlfriend," Jesse replied, his voice cold and hard. "Now get the fuck out of here before I really lose my shit." The man hesitated for a moment, then slowly backed away, his hands raised in surrender. Jesse didn't take his eyes off the man as he disappeared into the shadows.

When he was sure the man was gone, Jesse turned to her, his expression softening. "Hey, are you okay?" He reached out to touch her cheek, wiping away a tear that had escaped. She felt a wave of relief and gratitude wash over her as she leaned into his touch. "I heard somebody kicking and screaming, I couldn't help but come running."

She cried into his chest, "Why'd you lie?"

"Because I don't know where the fuck your boyfriend is and you were literally screaming for help," Jesse replied, his voice gruff.

He gave her a small smile, trying to lighten the mood. "Now, let's get you somewhere safe. We can call the cops and get you cleaned up."

"No no it's fine. I'll just head home. Matthew would be waiting for me. By the way how's Mila?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady. Jesse raised an eyebrow at her, clearly not buying it. "Are you sure? You don't want to come with me? I can wait while you call someone, if you want."

"No it's fine. So answer my question." Billie said.

"Bil answer mine first. Are you feeling okay?" Jesse said, his eyes still on her. She looked up at him, taking in his concerned expression. "I'm fine, really. Thank you for. . . saving me." She swallowed hard, the lump in her throat making it difficult to speak.

Jesse nodded, seeming satisfied with her response. "Okay, well, I'll let you go, then. But if you need anything, or you want to talk, my number's in your phone. Just call." He reached out to brush a strand of hair behind her ear, his touch gentle and reassuring.

"But of course I'll drop you off. C'mon." Jesse said, offering her his hand. She hesitated for a moment before taking it, her fingers lacing with his. Together, they walked back to his car, the silence between them heavy with the weight of everything that had just happened.

As they drove through the empty streets, Jesse kept glancing at her in the rearview mirror, his expression concerned. She could feel his eyes on her, but she didn't know how to respond. She didn't want to lie to him, but she didn't want to tell him the truth either.

When they pulled up to her house, she hesitated before opening the car door. "Thanks again, Jesse. For everything." She forced a small smile. "I really appreciate it."

He shrugged, not meeting her eyes. "No problem. Just take care of yourself, okay? And if you need anything. . ." He trailed off, then leaned across the console and kissed her cheek. The touch was unexpected and made her heart ache.

𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍