𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 : TᕼIᑎKIᑎG 'ᗷOᑌT YOᑌ

𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊

Jesse shoved him to the ground and smirked. Matthew scrambled to his feet and shot a glare at Jesse. I bit my lip to suppress my laughter as he failed to look intimidating. Even clowns had more dignity.

Jesse brushed past him and scooped me into his arms. My eyes gazed into his beautiful hazel eyes, feeling a surge of longing. I missed him so much, his touch, everything. How could I ever win him back? It's crystal clear that he loves her, not me.

He sat me down on the passenger seat and got behind the wheel. The drive was silent as ever 'till I broke the ice.

"Where are we going?"

Jesse glanced over at me. "To my place, stupid. You can't stay here like that."

"B-But Jesse-"

He cut me off. "You're coming with me. End of the discussion."

"Besides, I can't leave you with him. I don't fucking trust a single inch of him. I'll drop you off tomorrow if you'd like that."

I zipped my mouth, not knowing how to answer him.

The drive to his house was pretty quiet and tense. He opened the door for me with a gentle smile playing on his lips, unlike Matthew.

"Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me," he chuckled.

He did some renovations to his house, it was enormous, like a palace.

"Make yourself at home. You can stay here for the night."

For the night.

Only for the night, that's all I deserved. After breaking his heart and hurting him so much,

he still cares about him. Matthew is nothing like him, just a piece of crap he is.

"Thank you." I said softly, making my way to the guest room.

"So is this room okay? Comfy?"

Jesse stood in the doorway. I glanced up at him, feeling a lump forming in my throat. "It's perfect, thank you."

"Just give me a call if you need anything. Good night." He was about to leave and I stopped him with my words.

"Hey Jes?"

"How may I not help you?" He asked in a playful tone. "Nah just playin'. 'Sup?"

"Do you mind if I can meet your wife and daughter?"

"Oh yeah, sure no problem. Mila's asleep, I'll check on Gab."

I faked a smile and nodded. Damn this jealousy I have on that woman I say.

j̷e̷s̷s̷e̷

I left her room and felt a twinge of guilt. Sure, I still loved her, she was my first love after all, but now, I have a family. A family that I can't or never would abandon. I made my way towards the room and realized Gab and Mila were sleeping peacefully on the bed. Gab stirred a little and I asked, "Hey baby, you okay?" She looked pale and exhausted. "Yeah, just a little tired." She kissed me back as I brushed mine on hers. I then gave a forehead kiss to Mila.

"By the way, Billie's staying for the night. She'll be here until tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

Gab's voice startled me. "Why would she do that? She could've just gone home."