𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

I laugh, feeling a little self-conscious as I realize we're still tangled together. "Jesus, you're big," I groan, running my hands down my sides to smooth them out. "I feel like I can't move."

Jesse chuckles, his breath hot against my neck. "I could carry you around all day like this," he says, still buried inside me. "It's not like I'd have any trouble." He kisses my shoulder, his tongue tracing a line down my spine.

I slapped his chest. "I'm sleepy good night. It's a full time job carrying your little love bug in here." I tried to roll out of bed, but he grabbed my hips, keeping me where I was.

"Jesse I wanna go change." I said and he nodded kissing my shoulder. "Okay, I'll let you go." He let go of my hip and I rolled out of bed. My legs felt like jelly as I walked to the closet to get some clothes. I changed into a pair of shorts and a loose tank top, then climbed back into bed. The cool sheets felt amazing against my skin and I snuggled down into the pillow, my heart still racing from our lovemaking.

Jesse pulled me close, "You alright?"

"Yeah, just a little sore," I admitted with a yawn. He kissed my forehead and ran his hands up and down my back, soothingly.

"You need a massage?" He asked, moving his hand to my hip. "I could give you one." His hand began to move in circles, kneading my flesh. I sighed, closing my eyes as his touch sent waves of pleasure through me.

"Ow ow Jesse my legs are cramping," I winced. "Maybe you need to stretch them a little. Here," he said and got out of bed, kneeling down in front of me and he slowly helped me stretch one leg, then the other. "Better?" he asked, and I nodded. "Okay, back to bed." He helped me lie down, and then scooted in behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "There you go," he murmured, kissing the back of my neck. "All nice and cozy."

I sighed, feeling my muscles begin to relax as his body heat enveloped me. "You're right, that feels good," I admitted. He nuzzled his face into my neck, breathing deeply. 

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Jesse! Babe!" I called out as my hoodie got stuck in the door. "Help!" I heard a muffled laugh from the other side of the room, and then the door opened. Jesse walked in, a towel wrapped around his waist, a mischievous grin on his face. "Need a hand with that?" he asked, gesturing toward my hoodie. I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

"Yeah, I could use some help," I admitted, trying to keep the sarcasm out of my voice. He chuckled as he came over and put the hoodie on the bed, then reached out to unstick it from the door. Once it was free, he tossed it to me, giving me a playful shove back at the same time. "Thanks," I said, catching the hoodie. "You're such a gentleman."

He wore his pants low, the top of his boxers peeking out, and I couldn't help but smile as I took in the familiar sight. "Are you going to get dressed, or am I going to have to call your mom to come in and change you?" I teased, trying to ignore the way my stomach fluttered at the sight of him.

He laughed and came over to me, kissing my forehead and patted my belly. "You hungry?"

"Starving," I admitted, my stomach growling. "I hope you're planning on feeding me this morning." He grinned and took my hand, leading me out of the room.

We walked down the hall to the kitchen, the smell of tea filling the air. "I made some breakfast sandwiches," he said as he put a plate of food down on the island. "Do you want one?"

"Gimme five," I said, nodding in approval as I took in the sight of the sandwiches. They were just the way I liked them: spinach, avocado, tomato, and sprouts on whole wheat bread. Jesse smiled and grabbed a plate for himself, piling on the same combination of ingredients. "You're really spoiling me today," I commented as I sat down at the island.

"By the way how're you feeling? Any better?" Jesse asked as he sat down across from me. I took a bite of my sandwich and nodded, swallowing. "Yeah, much better. Thanks for asking." I glanced up at him as I spoke, taking in his features. He really was beautiful, with his dark hair mussed from sleep, his brown eyes sparkling with life.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek before taking another bite of my sandwich. "Thanks again for taking care of me," I said between mouthfuls. "You're the best." He smiled, his eyes softening as he looked at me. "It's nothing, really. I'm just happy to have you here with me." I felt a warmth spread through my chest at his words. It was true; being with him was like coming home. When they say home can be a person, Jesse was mine.

𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍

A/N : This book has been forgotten lmao. Oh well, here we go.