𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"So, do you like it?" he asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

I looked at him, a wide grin on my face. "I love it. Thank you so much, Jesse. This was the best surprise ever."

"Better than the first time you saw my dick?" He chuckled, teasing me. I playfully punched his arm and rolled my eyes.

"What? That's how we ended up here right?" He said and kissed my bump. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." He smiled. I kissed his lips and we finished our lunch.

Afterward, we hopped back on the moto and continued our ride. The air was crisp, and the leaves crunched beneath the wheels as we drove. Jesse showed me how to perform jumps, and I squealed with delight as we soared through the air. He was always there to catch me, his strong arms steadying me as I landed. It was the most exhilarating feeling in the world.

"Yo Jesse, wait up!" I yelled, catching up to him as he stopped at a clearing. He glanced over his shoulder, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"I can't run with this big bump!" I panted, gesturing to my rounded stomach. Jesse laughed and held out a hand to help me climb off the moto. I took it, feeling a little breathless from the exertion. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, resting his chin on my shoulder.

We stood there for a moment, just enjoying the silence and the feeling of being close. Then, Jesse's hand moved to cup my pregnant belly. He traced gentle circles around the small mound, his fingers pressing into my skin. I sighed contentedly, feeling the warmth of his touch spread through me.

"I can't believe we're going to be parents soon," he murmured, his voice a mixture of awe and wonder. I nodded, my own emotions a jumble of joy, nervousness, and excitement. I glanced up at him, taking in his familiar features, his strong jawline, and the way his dark hair fell over his forehead.

But I was getting kinda restless, like my body was aching for movement, for something more. So, when Jesse's lips left mine and he stepped back, I didn't miss a beat. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him gently, playfully, until he stumbled back a step. Then, with a grin, I lunged forward, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into another passionate kiss. His lips were warm and familiar against mine, and I could taste the lingering flavor of our lunch on his tongue.

A/N : Y'all sorry I know this chapter is so short but I'm running out of ideas and school is killing the shit outta me. I've still got so many undone assignments I'm so dead😭😭