𝘵𝘦𝘯 : 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘔𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦

Matthew snorted derisively, "Right, like you'll ever get her back. She's mine, Jesse. You don't know what you're dealing with."

"Matthew get out now. It's my house so you get your bitchy ass outta here!" Billie shouted, her voice shaking. Jesse didn't move, he just stood there, watching the two of them, a mix of emotions on his face.

Finally, Matthew stomped off, muttering obscenities under his breath. The second he was gone, Billie collapsed onto the couch, sobbing uncontrollably. Jesse rushed to her side, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. He held her tightly, stroking her hair, trying to comfort her as best he could.

"I'm so sorry, Billie. I never meant for this to happen. I should have left. I just wanted to make sure you're okay, and of course, to talk to you. I didn't realize how much it would hurt him." His words were muffled against her shoulder as she continued to cry.

"W-Where's Mila?" Billie asked while sobbing, making Jesse chuckle slightly. "Bitch!" She snorted which laughing through her tears. "She's with my mom. She's safe don't worry." Billie nodded and buried her face into his chest, her shoulders shaking. Jesse held her tightly, running his fingers through her hair as he began to kiss her hair, her shoulder, her cheek, her neck. "You're so beautiful, Billie. I've missed you so much."

"Jesse. . ." Billie whispered, her voice barely audible as she clung to him. "I want to be with you so badly. But I can't."

Jesse chuckled and kissed her lips, making her eyes go wide as he did so. "I love you baby. You can, there's no such thing as 'Gab' in between us anymore. I only said that we can't be together because of Gab just now, 'cause Matthew was there." He kissed her softly, his tongue tracing the outline of her lips. "You can come back with me, Billie. We can figure everything out together." He paused, looking into her eyes, searching for any sign of hope. "Please."

"Wha- What the hell? What happened to Gab?" Billie asked, clearly shaken. Jesse sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"That bitch fuckin' cheated on me." Jesse growled, his eyes flashing with anger. "She's been seeing some other dude from work for months. I found out about it a week ago, but I couldn't bring myself to leave her or Mila. I was going to tell you about it, but then. . . I don't know. But then you're already struggling with a load of bullshit. I thought we could work things out." He ran a hand through his hair, frustrated. "But then she just up and filed for divorce. Said I was abusive, that I hit her and shit. Fucking bullshit!"

"The fuck? Child custody?" Billie asked, battling her eyelashes as she fought off tears. "Fuck that, she doesn't deserve Mila. Doesn't deserve you. She's not a good mother nor a good wife."

"Yeah, so I was on my way to visit you today, then yeah, rest is history. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I need you, Billie. I want you. I love you. I want to be with you and Mila. I want to make this work. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you or made you feel bad. I didn't mean to. I was just so stupid and selfish. I love you so much." Jesse pleaded, kissing her softly on the lips. "Please, Billie, give me another chance. I promise I'll never let you down again. I'll do anything to make this right."

She stroked his hair, cupping his face in her hand and kissed his forehead. "Jesse, none of this was your fault. It was mine for dumping you and going back with Matthew. I hurt you not you hurting me." She paused, thinking about what he had just said. "I want to be with you too. I love you too. You never hurt me. I hurt you. I should've never left you." She got on his lap and kissed him passionately as he rubbed her back, making her moan.

He pulled away and look into her eyes, " You sure you wanna do this? Your pussy most probably hurts from whatever crap that pathetic idiot did to you." He rubbed her lower abdomen gently, feeling the tightness of her muscles. "But if this is what you want. . .I'll make it hurt so good. Just tell me and I'll be there for you. You'll never regret it." He leaned in and kissed her, their tongues dancing against each other.

"I'm sure," Billie said, her voice shaking as she leaned into his touch. "I want you, Jesse. I want to be with you, and I want Mila to have a real family again. I'm sorry it took all this for me to see it, but I do. I love you, and I want us to be together." She kissed him passionately, her hands tangled in his hair as she deepened the kiss.

Jesse moaned into her mouth, feeling a mixture of relief and desire course through him. He pulled away, breathing heavily, and gazed into her eyes. "You don't know how much that means to me, baby. I love you so much." He kissed her again, their tongues dancing together as he began to unbutton her blouse.

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱