TᗯEᑎTY : ?

𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞

We spent the rest of the day together, talking about our plans for the baby and our future. Jesse promised me that he would be there for me every step of the way, and I knew that I could count on him. As the days went by, the initial shock began to fade, and we started to focus on the positive aspects of having another child.

6 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Jesse was at work and Mila was at his mom's place as I was out running some errands. I was driving a little faster than I should have, my mind elsewhere, thinking about the things I needed to buy for the baby when I didn't see the car in front of me suddenly stop at a red light.

Next thing I knew, a big lorry crashed from behind and pushed my car into the one in front. My heart stopped as I realized what had just happened. I couldn't breathe. Panic took over and all I could hear was the sound of metal crushing against metal and the car's warning beeps. My head hurt and I felt like I was floating, disconnected from my body.

𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎

The whole meeting was boring, as usual and as soon as the meeting ended I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called Billie. It rang but there was no answer. Strange. She might be busy doing something or maybe she's busy watching 'The Office' with her phone plugged in the charger upstairs. I shrugged, deciding not to bother her. I'll just call her back later.

𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

I was walking down the street and damn what the hell happened here? There were people surrounded over the place. A car, a giant lorry and another car was all tangled up. But that's not what shocked me. No, that wasn't it. It was the figure I saw on the ground, motionless. "Somebody call the ambulance! I'm a doctor, I'll help her!" I yelled as I ran over, kneeling down beside her.

Okay she looks like she's pregnant. That's not good. I gently turn her over to see if there's any injuries on her back. There doesn't seem to be any. Her pulse is weak but she's still alive. I feel her abdomen and it's hard, really hard. I don't know if that's normal or not 'cause I'm not a fucking gynaecologist. "Is there anyone here with her? Did she just get into a car accident or something?" I ask, glancing up at the people surrounding her.

A woman shakes her head, "I don't know. I was just driving past and saw it all happen. I called 911. They should be here soon."

"The other two people are safe but she's the only one because the impact of the lorry hitting the back of her car threw her out of it. I don't know if she was wearing her seatbelt or not," the woman said.

I looked back at this person lying on the ground, "Do anybody of you know her?"

Suddenly, there came someone running, "Billie?"

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙

A/N : I know this one is short because I gotta go. See y'all later