𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼

Valentine's POV:

Usually by now, i'd have about 23 missed calls and 47 messages from my friend, Tanner.

But today's been nice and quiet. I got to eat my breakfast and my lunch without problems.

It's not that I don't like him, he's my best friend! but he can be a handful at times.

I met him when my cat had gotten out of the smallest hole in the world and wandered over to his house. probably because it smelt of cat piss and shit.

he had gotten into tanners house through an open window and didn't leave until tanner threw actual weed out his window. My cat, thinking it was catnip, fucking ate it. tanner closed all his windows and came outside to apologize. After my cat basically swallowed the weed whole, he wobbled for 2 weeks.

no wonder he died.

but no worries, I'm getting one as soon as possible.

I was sitting on the couch, rewatching SpongeBob for the second time now when my phone finally rang.

*ding!*

To no surprise, it was no other than the devil himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

tanningoil22 : VALVALAVALACALCALAVL OMGOMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPOENIGN TOMORROW.

caligirl23 : OMG FINALLY I THOUGHT YOU DIED.

tanningoil22 : HA you wish.
ANYWAYS
YK THE GUYS IVW BEEN HQNGING WITH LATELY?

caligirl23: YEAH THE ONES WITH LIKE YT AND STUFF

tanningoil22 : WERE ALL MOVING IN TIGETHER.

caligirl23 : WHAT.

tanningoil22 : YEAH IK ITS AUDDEN BUT THEY INVITED ME
ITS MT FIRAT HOUSE
LIKE GROUO HOUSE
OLEASE
YOU HAVE TO LET ME
YK HOW MUCH THEY MEAN YK ME
WELL
NIT AS MUCH AS YOU
BUT YOU KWIM
PLEEEEEAAAASEEEE
VALLY WALLY BOO
🙏🙏
VAL ANSWER ME YOU FATTASS

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanners username never failed to make me giggle at least a little. Back to the topic. He wants to move away? Me and him are basically neighbours, we barely live half an hour away. and now he's gonna live god knows how many hours away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

tanningoil22 : BUT YOU KWIM
PLEEEEEAAAASEEEE
VALLY WALLY BOO
🙏🙏
VAL ANSWER ME YOU FATTASS

caligirl23 : how far r u gonna live

tanningoil22 : IDK YET BUT I THINK MAYBE LIKE 2-3 HOURS?
ok I shouldn't have told you that.
val put the knife down please
IK UR HODKING ONE.
ITS THTA OR A BASEBALK BAT.
val out it down don't even think about it.

caligirl23 : ok fine I put it away.

tanningoil22 : VAL YOU KNOW ILY
PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS
ILL MESSAGE YOU WVERYDAY
AND
AND
AND
ILL IMVITE YOU OVER
ILL DRIVE YOU MYSELF
PLEASE
they mean so much to me

caligirl23 : tanner.

tanningoil22 : VALENTINE PLEASE.

caligirl23 : I hate you so much

tanningoil22 : IS THAT A YES???

caligirl23 : yes

tanningoil22 : OMG VAL IKYSOMYCH THANK YOU IM CRYING (IM NOT BT ATILL)

caligirl23 : come over when you're done packing please
or come tomorrow before you leave

tanningoil22 : YES MAAM

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sighed and put my phone down, pulling the blankets I have over me.

it's gonna be sad to see him leave. knowing that I won't see him go on his morning "run" anymore. not being able to go out to dominoes almost everyday cause he's too lazy to cook. oh well. as long as he's happy, i'm happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go listen to some music and read some of my little me's diaries. I liked to keep them when I was little so I could read them myself or sell them when I needed money. I've been wondering if I should keep one aswell starting from right now.

I opened a diary with a pinkish cover. the cover was drowned in all types of different glitter which little me loved oh so much.

but as Soon as I read the third page, I closed the book and put it away. I'd forgotten how obsessed i was with.. the one who won't be named at this moment.

well, I wasn't obsessed in like a romantic way. more like a big brother way.

...okay i'm lying.

maybe a little romantically too. sometimes I wonder what went wrong. but what's done is done.

as my thoughts flooded with old memories of the dude who won't be name, a loud knock with two fast knocks after it was heard.

I ran downstairs and basically pulls the door off it's hinges.

"Tanner! I was wondering when you'll come!"

"Val!!!" he pulled me into a hug as if he didn't see me just yesterday.

"so, how's packing?" I pulled away, closed the door and went to the couch.

"it's going great right now! I've actually managed to fit my pc setup along with a playstation, headphones and controllers."

"woah, you're serious about this. you never pack your setup.." I giggled.

he nudged me with his elbow. "anyways, hows uhh... doing nothing working out?"

I sighed "it's.. eh. it's boring, to say the least." I fidgeted with my fingers.

tanner put his hands on my shoulders. "look, I'll invite you as soon as I get there. or if you want, you can come with me tomorrow to the house to help me unpack!"

I look up at him, eyebrows raised. "you're joking. wouldn't it be weird?"

"nahh, they're all chill. trust me." he smiled.

I looked at him for a bit, then sighed.

"when are you leaving tomorrow?"

A/N:yay! first chapter out, tell me if I should change anything and what you think so far :) xx