𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝑋

"You're not Isaac.."

Yeah, no shit.

"Uh, I was sent to wake you up.. so.. yeha, imma go." I pointed at the door, starting to walk out.

He groaned and pulled the covers over his head.

"And also you should probably wake up before they pour cold water on your face." I quickly, laughing.

He took the covers off of his head and sat up. I half-expected him to not have shirt on, so I turned away, being respectful, even If I wanted to burn him alive.

"Dude, you can look. I'm not naked." He chuckled, his voice being slow and quiet.

I slowly looked back and exactly like he said, he had this green shirt on. I looked at his eyes that were half closed. He was rubbing them and most likely didn't notice how I was staring at him. Once he stopped to look at me, I blinked and looked away.

"Yeah, imma go now." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, yeah, do that." He added sleepily.

I finally opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind me. Once I left the room I felt as if the air got colder and a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I went back downstairs and joined the others again.

"Dude, you look like you saw him jerking off." Nick laughed, pointing at me.

"Okay, fuck you." I took a nearby pillow and yanked it at him, hitting him square in the face. He yelled from pain and I laughed at him along with everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour after I went to wake him up, he finally emerged from his room. He looked like a bear that was woken up in the middle of winter. He wore the same green shirt, but this time he was also wearing gray sweatpants.

"Fucking finally! We were about to leave you out." Nick joked, looking up from his phone and at Blake's who was lazily stumbling down the stairs.

"From what?" He blinked a couple times, adjusting to the light.

"Larry wanted to do a cooking stream today, so we wanted to see if you wanted to too." Tanner replied.

"Oo! Sure. When do you guys want to-" Blake started before he was interrupted by Isaac.

"NOW!!!! ITS 3 FUCKING PM." He yelled, gaining a laugh from everyone except Blake, who groaned loudly.

"We have everything already set up. Now we just need to go and buy food to actually make." I added, pointing to the filming setup we had in the kitchen.

Blake out his hands up. "I'm not going to be driving."

"Yeah you can stay home. Anyways who wants to come?" Nick looked around. Almost everyone raised their hand except Blake, who went back upstairs to properly wake up.

I yelled shotgun and ran to Nicks car. I could hear everyone running right behind me to the car.

I had stolen the keys to the car, so I unlocked it and went inside, sitting in the front passenger seat.

I threw the car keys on the driver's seat, hoping that nick will see them before his sits his fat ass down.

To no one's surprise, he didn't notice them. He sat straight onto them, them jumped up like a cartoon character.

Everyone burst into laughter as he took the keys from under him and put them into the key hole, turning the car on. "Fuck you whoever put those there." He angrily said, of course joking. I looked away and started whistling, which made him look at me with disappointed look and made the others laugh even more.