𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

Valentine's POV:

I heard a door slam and lots of laughter after it. I came out of mine and Grunks shared room. I looked at Larry and Isaac with a confused look.

"Yumi just left to fuck her girlfriend." One of them joked. I furrowed my brows at them. They seemed to pick up on the fact that I didn't find that as hilarious as they did.

They whispered something to each other, looking at me once and then laughing, nodding their heads. I gave them an icky look and went to Yumis room. Tanner had invited me to stream on Blake's computer and I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door quietly to find Tanner playing some Roblox horror game.

"HOOLY SHIT!!" He threw his headset onto the table, getting jumpscared. I laughed and fully walked into the room.

He turned to me and smiled, standing up and hugging me.

"Chat.. This is Valentine.. No, this is not my girlfriend. Yes, she's staying at our house for a little." He put a hand on my back and led me to the setup. He raised the chairs armrests so that both of us could fit to sit in Blake's gaming chair.

Tanner pointed to a screen with loads of comments flooding in saying 'hi valentine!' and stuff.

"That's chat, they're piece of shits." He joked, laughing.

I smiled. Tanner stood up for a moment and brought a new chair. It was a basic wooden chair. I stood up, thinking I was gonna sit in it.

"Oh, no! I'm sitting on this. You get the other chair."

I looked at him with a 'really?' look. He nodded. I raised my eyebrows and sat back down, leaning back with the backrest.

I looked around in Blake's room. It was comfortable and had an overall calm atmosphere. There were a shit-ton of wall-rugs, though. I found that funny.

The room also smelt like him. It smelt like Wood resin with a hint of vanilla. Just like the cologne I suggested to him before we fell apart. Hm.

I continued to look around till I was snapped back into reality by Tanner.

"VAL??! VAL COME BACK TO EARTH!!" He yelled, snapping his fingers in my face. I shook my head and looked at him. "What?"

"Wann play fire boy and water girl?"

"Yes, duh."

He grinned and pulled up the website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the next hour playing that game, but stopped when Tanner raged.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING- that's it I'm not playing with you anymore." He said, standing up. I looked at him and laughed.

"YOU KEPT DYING AT STAGE TWO. GROW SOME BALLS." I yelled back.

"Chat, who's better at fire boy and water girl? Me or val?"

Chat filled with different names. Some said 'neither I solo you guys' and stuff. But there was clearly more people saying 'val'.

"YEAHH. EAT SHIT T!" I celebrated, laughing at him as he went closer to the mic, whispering something into it.

"Chat I'll gift 100 subs if you start saying my name."

I laughed. "THATS BRIBERY YOU BITCH!" I hit him with a pillow I got off of Blake's bed.

Tanner didn't even flinch, but after a second he FLEW onto Blake's bed.

I held my stomach from laughter, wiping my tears.

After a moment, we get a donation from 'feetlickr89'.

"Why isn't Yumi in a Yumi stream?" A robotic female voice said.

"He's out on a date. I don't even wanna know what they're doing." Tanner joke, hitting my side. I slowly turned to look at him, absolutely no expression on my face.

He mouthed 'jealous?'. I tackled him from my chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After half an hour, we finally ended the stream and went downstairs.

Isaac and Larry were playing 'uno flip!'.

"FUCK YOU ISAAC!" Larry yelled, taking a shit ton of cards. Isaac basically pissed himself from laughter.

"Hey has Yumi gotten back yet? It's been like 3 hours." Tanner asked. I dat down behind Larry who was, no surprise, on the floor.

"Not yet."

Tanner nodded.

They finished playing the round of uno. Me and Tanner then joined in and played a few rounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 10 PM when we did a break. Blake still wasn't home. I started to worry. Yeah, I'm just as surprised as you are!

Isaac noticed my worry from my constant clock checking.

"Yo I'm sure he's fine. Dont worry." He said, smiling at me.

"I'm not worried! I actually couldn't care less." I replied, crossing my arms.

He gave me a 'really?' look, to which I responded with an unsure nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We played a couple more rounds till I decided to head to bed.

"Night val!" They all said. I just waved a hand at them and threw myself onto the blow-up mattress in my room. I forgot me and Grunk shared a room, so you could easily say I was jumpscared from his voice.

"You alright, V?"

"I'm fine." I replied, my voice muffled from the pillow I'd just thrown myself on.

Me and Grunk got along together nicely. Out of everyone, excluding Tanner, he was probably one of the ones I'd come to when I wasnt feeling well mentally.

"You don't seem like it." He put down his comic he took with him.

"I'm just.." I sighed, turning around.

"There's this boy. Who I should hate and stuff. But.."

"But?.."

I groaned, taking the pillow and forcing it into my face again.

"Do you not hate him?"

"See, that's the thing! I don't know! He sure as hell hates me though."

Grunk looked at me, a slight frown on his face.

"Do I know this guy?"

I took the pillow off of my face, staring at him. I've basically told him, so what's the point?

I nodded, now staring at the ceiling.

Grunk opened his mouth to say something, but I interrupted him by pointing a finger up.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow."

He nodded, laying back down and continuing to read his comic book.

I pulled over my bed covers, these stupid SpongeBob covers I had. And went to sleep.

"Goodnight, val." Was the last thing I heard.

A/N : ookay so uh, this took me way too long. I guess I'm sort of losing motivation. And also sorry for the short chapter. Ly guys!

(Ps. I didn't reread this chapter so don't mind it if there's any grammar errors)