𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋

"chat it isn't that bad... We've done this before, we know how to do this!!" Tanner giggled, picking up what looked like an uncooked croissant with a long sausage inside it coming out from both ends.

Blake turned the camera to himself and shook his head disapprovingly. Suddenly, a loud splat echoed through the room. I almost got whiplash from turning around that fast.

"YOU FUCKING DROPPED IT, YOU DICKWAD." Larry yelled, his hands on his head. Everyone turned to the yelling and a bunch of mixed emotions flowed in the room.

Nick yelled in despair at his kitchen floor getting infected with the 50 viruses that the sausage and dough had. Isaac was laughing so much, he almost cried. Tanner was walking away from the crime scene and Blake zoomed into the body, giggling.

"GET THAT OFF MY KITCHEN FLOOR!" Nick yelled, pointing at it.

Larry touched it with his foot as if it was a dead animal. I gagged and started walking away as Blake panned the camera to me.

As I was walking away, Delilah thought it was a great time to make herself known to stream.

"Whats all the Chaos abo- OH MY GOD." she yelled, covering her eyes. Blake now turned the camera to her.

I looked at them. They looked so ugly together. I mean, Delilah's vibe and Blakes vibe don't fit at all. And uhh.. Blake looked so much nicer than Delilah. And he is so much more nicer than Delilah is. The point is, I don't see them as a couple. More like a... 'barely friends' friends.

Chat seemed to disagree. They all were spamming 'awwe' and 'ship' and stuff. I silently gagged.

"Clean that up!" She demanded, pointing at the floor. Larry nodded and grabbed the dough monstrosity that was on the floor. It left behind a lot of sticky dough on the floor, though.

Blake gagged at it and started to walk off. He went over to Isaac and Nick, who were surprisingly doing good.

They had put the tomato sauce onto the pizza dough, but now were fighting about who can sprinkle the cheese.

"No, you put the tomato sauce, I put the cheese!" Isaac scoffed, snatching the cheese from Nick.

"You'll eat all the cheese before it even leaves the package!" Nick slapped Isaac hand and stuck out his tongue at him.

This went on for a few seconds until Blake sighed loudly and snatched the cheese from the both of them, putting it on himself.

"Children, I swear. Children! Amirite, val?" He walked to me, which slightly surprised me.

I looked up at him. "Huh?"

"What are we gonna make for desert?" He pointed the camera at me, slightly smiling.

"Uhh.. I don't know, I was wondering maybe french toast?" I looked at the camera, then back at Blake.

"I don't know.. what do you say, chat?" He panned the camera and filmed chat as it filled with mostly 'yes's.

"French toast it is." He said, still watching chat roll by.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Delilah glaring at me while drinking the last of MY fanta. She crumpled it up and threw it into the trash. I smirked, knowing she was mad.

"Right val??" Blake repeated again, this time nudging me.

"Huh? What? Yeah." I shook my head, walking away from the kitchen. As I was doing that, I heard Blake say 'you heard it here! She now owes me a 100 dollars.'.

I turned around glared at him. "What??"

He started laughing. "I'm just messing with you."

I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly, turning back around and going onto the couch and on my phone.