𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑉

Before we went to the skatepark, we took out the scooters and skateboards I had. I had two skateboards and two scooters. Don't ask me why, I just do.

I assigned everyone with either a skateboard or scooter. Me and Larry got the skateboards while Nick and Tanner took the scooters. Blake said he would sit out and just make sure we didnt 'rapture our skulls'.

I let the guys put the stuff into the trunk while I took a massive water bottle we could drink out of.

Before I left, I pet Tibby and kissed him on his head, refilled his food bowl and went outside.

"I call shotgun!" Blake yelled, starting to sit at the front.

"No, i call shotgun!" Larry exclaimed back, dropping his hands in disappointment.

"Oh, my bad." Blake began standing back up and walking away. But before he could walk far, he turned around and called shotgun again.

Larry and Blake switched places again untill I finally went between them and told them to play 'rock, paper, scissors' for it. Whoever wins gets shotgun. I was driving since the guys didn't know where to go. Well, maybe Tanner knew, but I couldn't give less of a shit.

Blake won, to which Larry sighed and angrily sat into the back with Tanner and Nick.

Blake sat at the front passenger seat while I started the car in the driver's seat.

"Okay but I put the music." Larry said, pointing his finger at Blake. Blake put his hands up and turned around, showing that he won't touch the Bluetooth.

Once I started driving, Larry started playing some random songs. Most of them were made by themselves.

We all sang to the songs, sometimes dancing tl them as well.

A few minutes later, we arrived.

I parked the car in a nearby parking place, turning it off and coming out of the car.

I waited till everyone came out and got their stuff before I locked the doors.

I slipped my keys into my pocket as I looked around. My eyes widened when I saw a playground.

"Before we skate, were going to the playground." I said firmly, pointing to the playground like a kid.

Larry agreed with me and we all decided to hang at the playground before we got to the park.

There were so many different swings and stuff. There was also this really cool climbing place where if you climbed to the very top you could sit up there.

But firstly, we went on a swing that was built like those big ass boat rides in carnivals and stuff except more cheap.

(These)

Me and Tanner were on one side, Larry and Nick on the other side while Blake would push us like a normal swing

The rest of us who were on the swing would push the swing down in turns.