𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉

Sighing, I stood up and went to the mirror in my room. I frowned at the sight of myself and went to go change into something that said 'i smell like vanilla' rather than 'i eat ice cream and cry in my pajamas'.

I put on a white off-the-shoulder knitted sweater and black flared jeans. I did a 360 infront of my mirror, then sighed again and went to change.

I put on a white and somewhat tight shirt and some baggy pants, then went back to the mirror. I groaned and went back to my bag.

I randomly pulled out a top to go with my flared jeans that I definitely wanted to keep on. The top was a green knitted sweater. I put ut on and went up to the mirror again.

I sighed and just as I was about to go change, my door opened.

"Hey, do you have any plans for today?"

I looked up and slightly jumped. I let out a breath once I saw it was just Isaac.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" I laughed, fixing my outfit.

"Oh yea- sorry. Um, but do you?" he let himself in, closing the door behind himself.

"I do, actually. I'm planning on streaming with Tanner in a bit. Why?"

"Oh, no reason. I was thinking maybe we could go out?- Not like in a date kind of way, just hang out, you know?" He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Sure! After the stream?" I smiled.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled back.

We stood there for a bit until I began.

"Is this outfit okay? I don't know what to wear.." I shook my head a little, turning around to show him the whole outfit.

"Umm, pssh, looks fine to me." He shrugged again. I smiled st him and nodded.

"Arlight, thanks! I'll go now, if that's okay." I pointed at the door. He nodded and turned around, opening the door for me.

I smiled and nodded, heading for tanners room. He did a half-smile to me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loudly knocked onto what I assumed was tanners door. I waited for a bit before hearing a muffled 'come in!' from the other door.

To my luck, it indeed was tanners bedroom door. I stepped in and he looked at me.

"Wanna start already?" He asked, pulling himself to his table. He was sat on his gaming chair.

"What do you mean 'already'? It's been like, five hours since you asked me." I laughed. He nodded and scratched his neck awkwardly.

"My bad. Should I start then?" He clicked onto twitch, looking to me for clarification before pressing 'stream'.

I nodded and took an extra chair, pulling myself closer to the table.

He set up his streaming stuff, looking at me once then started the stream.

Right now, the viewers were only seeing the 'starting soon' screen.

"Alright chat. We're strealing Yumis flow and reacting to 'idiots in cars'!" He smiled, speaking into the microphone.

"But I'm not alone.. due to popular demand..." He reached for his mouse, removing the 'starting soon' screen.

Into the camera view came Tanner and my head with barely any of my neck visible. He turned to look down at me and laughed.

"Due to popular demand!" He repeated, slightly louder this time.

"We have have valentine!!" He now full-on giggled.

The chat started going by faster and thank heavens it was mostly filled with positive comments.

"So we'll try and watch every single 'idiots in cars' episode and see what is the most usual and unusual crash." Tanner nodded, opening and closing some tabs. If I remember correctly, one of them was 'orphan picture no house'.

I asked him about it and he told me not to worry about that. I laughed it off and he turned on an episode of 'idiots in cars'.

A/N : so even though it is school break for me, expect updates every other day. So for example.

Day 1;post
Day2;no post
Day3;post
Day4;no post

And also sorry for the short chapter, I feel like I am about to pass out. Kind of ashamed tbh 💔 Much longer one coming next though <33

Also I have big plans for Isaac and val 😈😈