𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼

"where do I start?"

------------------

I was sat in math class, half asleep. The teacher thankfully didn't say anything about it, though. So that was nice.

My beauty sleep was interrupted by a paper ball hitting the back for my head. I rubbed my eyes and looked sound, forgetting where i was. Once I remembered why I was awoken up, I turned to look behind and saw my best friend sat at the very back corner of the classroom, already looking at me.

He pointed down to the floor where the same paper ball that hit my head now peacefully sat. I took the ball and unwrapped it.

'have you heard the drama yet?' the note read. It took me a minute to decipher it as his handwriting was absolutely shit.

I wrote three question marks, looking st the teacher whose back was turned to us. I quickly threw the ball back and turned around as fast as possible.

The teacher turned around and looked st the class, explaining something with 'x'.

After she turned around to continue writing, I turned back to see if Blake got my note. He did and he was now quickly scribbling a long text onto the paper, a small smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile as well. His smile was absolutely contagious you can't even fight it.

Once he was done, he looked up at me and threw the ball back. I tried my best to catch it, which I did. Then I opened the paper ball up again and read whatever he wrote.

'apparently Jessica and Lia are in a massive fight about some Alex dude who looks like if a roach and mosqito had a baby. He reminds me of your type tbh xD'

I lightly laughed. If only he knew.

I took my pen and firstly, fixed his spelling mistake, correcting 'mosqito' to 'mosquito'.

Then, I wrote back;

'omg rlly?? Isn't he the new boy 2?'

I crumpled the ball and threw the ball to him.

"Miss valentine! What are you doing?" The teacher yelled in a harsh tone.

I quickly looked at the teacher who was so mad that if we were in a cartoon, steam would blow out her ears.

"Nothing. I gave him back his.... Sharpener..?" I replied.

The teacher gave me a stern look and resumed back to her dumb math stuff.

I let out s light breath and turned to Blake again. He was writing onto the paper and crumpling it up again to throw it to me.

I looked back to the teacher, then back to Blake and catched the ball.

I straightened the paper a little so that the words were less jumbled.

'yes!! Some1 told me Alex is gay tho.. so idk..' said the note. In the corner of the paper, there was a tic-tac-toe game made. The 'x' was placed into the middle, so I wrote 'o' into the middle row on the right.

I crumpled the ball and as I was going to throw it, the bell rang. I looked up to the teacher who was blabbering about some homework we had until the next week to finish.

I put the ball into my pocket and packed my stuff.

Everytime a lesson ended, Blake was first to finish packing his stuff together.

And everytime he walks up to my desk and waits for me.

"Dude, how do you always pack up so fast?? This is unfair." I whine, pushing the last textbook into my bag and closing it, throwing it over my shoulder.