𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before Grunk finally joined us on the couch. He was wearing some black knitted sweater that had a skull knitted into it. Under it he had a plain black shirt. He was wearing some green cargo pants as well.

My outfit was pretty basic. A white shirt with a black hoodie that had a zipper and gray sweatpants. I chose this outfit because it was more comfortable than the other clothes I packed.

I wasn't quite sure what Blake was wearing at the moment since he had a blanket wrapped around himself, but i could slightly see a red shirt from under the blanket.

"When are the others gonna wake up?" Grunk asked. I just shrugged.

"It's still pretty early in the morning, so I'm not sure." I replied.

Grunk nodded and pulled out his phone, checking the time and then putting it away. He then groaned.

"Can we wake them up? Please?" He turned to me. I just shrugged with a small smile. Grunk then turned to Blake, who had a mischievous grin on his face.

Grunk immediately understood his expression and got up, running up the stairs. Blake followed shortly.

I looked at them as they made their way to Nick's room. I giggled quietly and followed them, getting my phone ready to record.

I saw Grunk pulling a speaker out of nowhere and connecting it to his phone.

I pressed record on my phone, but I forgot my flashlight on. It flashbanged all three of us since the house was mostly black. As Grunk's phone connected, it made a loud connecting sound, which could've ruined their plan.

I pointed my phone at Blake as he started whispering into the phone.

"What's up prank squad? Today, were going to be pranking the discord YouTuber and or music artist softwilly!!" He whisper-yelled into the camera. Then, I planned the camera to Grunk, who still held the speaker in his hands.

"From this speaker, I will be playing the most annoying sound in the world..." He said before lightly laughing and looking away. I panned the camera back to Blake.

"The iphone alarm!" He whispered. I turned to grunk and filmed him as he slowly opened the door and snuck inside, putting the speaker onto the bedside table in Nick's room.

Before he left, he turned on the main light, which already slightly woke him up.

Grunk went onto his phone alarm clock app and put on a timer for a few seconds.

I put my phone between the doorframe and the door so that I could film Nick's reaction and prevent myself from going deaf at how loud it would be.

The alarm went off and Grunk's phone vibrated. We then heard the sound inside of Nick's room before we heard him yell 'stop!!'.

We all started laughing quietly. I took my phone out between the doorframe and the door and pointed it at Blake.

As soon as he saw the camera flash from the video pan to him, he stopped laughing and shushed us.

I turned around and panned to Grunk who was holding a hand over his mouth, quietly giggling.

Then we heard Nick get up from his bed. Grunk quickly stopped the alarm and we all scattered. I stopped recording and ran behind the door that Nick would most likely open in a few seconds.

Blake ran quickly down the stairs and Grunk ran.... Somewhere..

And as I suspected, the door opened and out came a half naked, pissed off SoftWilly.