𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼

I saw Delilah.

My jaw dropped when I recognized her stupid blonde hair.

"What's up? Did you find them?" Blake asked me, looking where I was looking.

"You will never guess who's here..." I turned to him, lightly laughing.

"Who?"

"Delilah."

His eyes widened as he grabbed my hand and began to walk the opposite direction of where Delilah was. I was basically gripping his hand back and runned after him since he was walking so fast.

We made it to some hotdog stand. He dragged me into the line for the hotdogs and put up his hood.

He was still holding my hand, and I was still holding his. I didn't even notice it, it felt natural.

"What are we gonna do? She's probably going to find you guys either way." I asked him, slightly hiding next to him.

"I don't know! I mean, we have to tell the guys. Then we'll maybe just try avoiding her at all costs?" Blake shrugged.

I nodded. "What are we gonna do if she finds us still?"

"It's not what we're gonna do, it's what she's gonna do."

I tilted my head to the side slightly. "What do you mean?"

He sighed, looking at me. "Last time I lied to her about something and she found out, she wouldn't talk to me for three days and kept telling the guys lies about me and stuff. And after she did finally message me, she acted really toxic."

My eyebrows raised in shock and slight disgust. Delilah is a walking human red flag and I don't know why Blake hasn't cut her off yet.

"Why don't you just stop talking to her?" I asked.

"If I could, I would. But right now it doesn't seem like there's a choice for me. Most of my fans know her and follow her, so she could easily spread misinformation about me or something." He sighed. I unconsciously gave his hand a gentle, yet comforting squeeze.

Its crazy how easily Delilah can ruin Blake's whole life and career.

Soon enough we were the first in line for the hotdogs. What made me come back to reality was the hotdog guy there, saying hi and doing some cringe hotdog related greeting.

"Menu is up there for you two lovebirds." The man said, wiggling his eyebrows.

He looked like the average dad in Disney movies, it was comical.

Then, my face went confused as to why he said 'lovebirds'. I looked down and found mine and Blake's hands interwined.

I only just now had realized this, so when I did, I removed my hand from his.

He seemingly had done the same, laughing awkwardly.

"We're not together. We're just.. friends." Blake said, smiling at the man.

"Yeah, friends." I repeated.

Then, I shook my head and ordered.

"Um, a hotdog without mustard and a fanta, please."

"Bottle or can?" The man asked before turning around and quickly making a hotdog.

"Can, please." I replied, pulling out my phone that I had put in my pocket after getting off the ride. I took off my phone case and took my card from there.

"Is it possible to pay with a card?" I asked the guy as he placed my fanta and my hotdog on a plate onto the counter.

"No, sadly. I'm very sorry." The man frowned.

"It's okay, I'll pay for you." Blake reassured me, pulling out a five dollar bill and handing it to the man.

"No, you don't have to, tho-" I began, but was cut off by Blake.

"Too late. Take your dog and fanta and let me order now." He jokingly rolled his eyes as he made his order. It Coates the same as mine, except the drink was coca cola.

We thanked the seller and left, walking to the nearest bench.

We sat down and gobbled our hotdogs. I chugged my fanta, which left Blake absolutely astonished.

I threw away the paper plate and car while Blake still finished his coke.

"Are you gonna call the guys or am I?" Blake asked. I put my finger on my nose and laughed as he rolled his eyes and groaned. He set down his can and pulled his phone out, calling one of the boys.

I could hear a quiet 'hello?' come from the phone.

"Where are you guys?" Blake asked, looking around.

The other end said something, but I couldn't quite make it out. Something to do which 'flaming hot chicks'.

"Oh, okay. Well you'll never guess who me and Len saw." Blake laughed.

My eyebrows raised. I hadn't heard that nickname in ages. Specifically since high school.

"Len?" I heard the other side ask.

Blake shook his head. "I-i meant Val." He corrected himself.

The other line said 'oooo' in a very romantic way and said something, which again, I didn't understand. Maybe it was for the best that I didn't.

Blake laughed. "Shut up, dude. She's just a friend." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, you'll never guess who we saw." Blake repeated himself.

The other end offered a few names, even ones I didn't recognize.

"Who??" The other end asked, now seemingly annoyed. It made me laugh.

"We saw Delilah." Blake finally said.

This time, from the other end you could hear multiple voice say 'what!?'.

Me and Blake both laughed. "Yes! What are we gonna do?" Blake asked them.

The other end offered some muffled solutions.

"It's not that easy to just avoid that crazy bitch." He scoffed. I slapped him in his arm.

"What? Am I lying?"

I rolled my eyes. "Still."

He rolled his eyes back at me.

He listened to what the other person said before ending the call after stating where we were.

We waited for a bit for the others to find us.

The bench was just about the right heigh so that I could kick my legs back and forth. I've always liked being short, but most of my life I've been rather the tallest. Thankfully, Blake was taller than me, so it comforted me a little knowing that I wasn't always the most tallest person.

A few minutes went by and I saw the guys from a distance. I waved at them as they waved back.

They ran up to us, Larry and Grunk sitting down as the rest stood up.

"So what are we gonna do?" Nick asked.

"Well, for one, we can't just up and leave. The video would be ass. And two, we can't avoid her forever. She's gonna find us one way or another." Blake sighed, slightly stressed.

"Don't worry. You're gonna to ride so many stuff that you forget Delilah." Larry pat his shoulder as Blake looked at him with the most disgusted look.

"Is that supposed to comfort me??" He asked. Me and the others laughed.

"Sort of..." Larry shrugged.

Blake sighed again.

"Whatever, life goes on and we'll find out. Let's go find some sick-ass thing we can all participate in."

A/N : sorry this one is short, I'm tired and I have so much coming up this week. even though I'm sick.

But anyways, I'll try my best to update or write this, so bare with me <3

Love you 💗