𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

Once we made it back home, we went inside and was immediately met with a bunch of yelling.

"KILL IT YOU FUCKER!!"

"NO, YOU SAW IT FIRST!!"

"BUT YOURE A MAN!!"

A loud scoff echoed from the kitchen.

Me and Isaac exchanged a few looks and laughed. We took our shoes off and went into the kitchen.

On the counter were Larry and Delilah. Next to them was Blake with a red Barbie Slipper in hand.

"What the fu-"

"ISAAC. KILL THE SPIDER." Larry screeched, pointing to the ground which was terribly close to me.

I shrieked and jumped onto the counter with Larry and Delilah.

"Dude! You guys are a bunch of pussies." Blake scoffed.

"You kill it then!!" Delilah objected. Blake looked at her with a dumb look.

"I can't. I'm... Allergic..?" He replied.

Larry yelled a really high-pitched scream. Right after it, he yelled 'ITS COMING CLOSER!'

Blake yelled as well and threw the slipper to Isaac, almost smacking him.

Isaac burst out into a laughing fit.

"DONT LAUGH!!! I HAVE A REALLY BAD PHOBIA." Delilah said, flipping Isaac off.

"I'm sorry.. this is-" he laughed again.

"JUST KILL IT!!" I shrieked.

He sighed, taking the slipper and smacking the shit out of said spider.

He then looked at the bottom of the slipper and showed it to us.

"It's dead, you pussies." He chuckled, throwing the slipper onto the counter. All three of us yelled in unison and backed away from it, holding each other.

I think that's the only time me and Delilah will ever be on the same side.

Larry kicked the slipper off the counter like little kid poking a dead animal with a stick.

"Guys, get down.." Blake said.

"Shut up! If we werent on this counter then I bet you would be." Delilah scoffed, slowly starting to get off.

The urge to just push her off head first was so strong, but I fought it.

Larry had wrapped his hands around me from earlier when the spider moved towards the counter. I was holding him aswell.

"You guys gonna get off?" Blake asked, rather rudely if you'd ask me.

Me and Larry looked at eachother and started laughing, letting go of each other.

Larry calmed down and jumped the furthest he could from the kitchen.

I tried to do the same, but I was interrupted by Isaac picking me up like a cat and placing me into the living room.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"No problem!" He replied, also smiling.

We just stared at eachother for a bit before starting to laugh.

Mid-laughing session I saw the time and immediately stopped laughing.

"What?" Isaac asked me.

"I have to go home. I have work tomorrow unlike some of us." I sighed. Who the fuck was going to drive me home at 10 PM.

"I can drive you!" Blake offered.

"Oh, no need. I'll get an Uber."I shrugged. I wasn't going to bother any of them to drive me home. Id rather drive four hours home on an uber rather than have to sit alone with Blake in a car.

He shrugged. "Okay."

I went upstairs to pack up my stuff as fast as possible while Isaac called an Uber.

I came downstairs with my bag of stuff.

"If I leave anything here, then don't worry. I'll get it next time."

Everyone nodded. Isaac led me outside and sat with me until my Uber arrived.

"Okay, have a good job tomorrow!" He quickly said, laughing.

"You too!" I grinned, waving bye to everyone. Even the ones upstairs.

I waved to Isaac and let my Uber driver drive me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it home. The driver helped me with my bags and took off almost immediately.

I shrugged and walked inside, unlocking the door.

Once the door was unlocked, I checked the time. It was almost past midnight.

I didn't bother to unpack or change, So I just carried my back to my room and flopped onto the bed.

Before I fell asleep, I plugged my charger in and charged my phone.

Then, I sighed and fell asleep.

A/N : sorry for the REALLY EEALLY short tchalter.

This is like more of s filler rather than s big one lmsosos

Est sleep drink and be happy MWWAAHHH 💋