𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑋

I woke up to my phone alarm ringing that I have set up. At first, I pressed 'snooze'. But eventually woke up before it could ring for the second time.

I yawned and stretched myself, sitting up from my bed.

I sat there for a moment, just zoned out and swaying slightly side to side. Then I suddenly got up and went to open my blinds.

It wasnt very light outside, but the sun was rising. I turned around and went to my wardrobe, picking out my outfit. Then, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I came out and started brushing my teeth.

After that was done, I quickly blowdried my hair and combed it out, putting it into a high ponytail.

I went and changed my clothes. Then I put on some light makeup and went infront of the mirror.

I spun around and smiled. I looked pretty good right now, so I took a picture.

I took a look at the picture before posting it on Instagram.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@val_

Fit check 😝😝

(Pretend her hair Is up in a ponytail)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I slid my phone into my pocket and went into the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

I checked the time on the clock on my wall. It read 6:23 AM. I shrugged and turned on the coffee machine, taking out a mug and putting it under it.

I tapped my finger onto the counter as the machine poured the coffee inside. Once it was done, I took out the sugar and added two and a half scoops. Then I poured in some milk and took a sip.

I went and sat down onto my couch and scrolled on my phone for a bit.

After a few minutes of just mindlessly scrolling around, I drank the last of my coffee, checked the time and stood up.

I went to the sink to out away my mug, then I put my phone into my pocket and went to go put on my shoes. I slid on my jacket and grabbed my car keys from the small table next to the door.

I went to my car and unlocked it, sitting into the front seat. I turned the car on and put on the guys' songs again. I just mostly vibed to them since I wasn't really in the mood for singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the parking lot of the cafe and got out, turning the car off and locking it.

I came inside from the backdoor. Then, I clocked myself in and went to go get my apron.

After putting on the apron, I found Raquelle at the front, bored and on her phone.