𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼

"when are you leaving tomorrow?"

It's like it came out of my mouth itself.

Tanners smile widened. "Tomorrow at like... 6:30? Something like that."

I looked at him and almost laughed. "You'll never wake up that early. You barely wake up at 12."

"Have some trust in me, vee!" He whined, patting my shoulders.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay mister. I'll be specially awake at 6 just to see if you wake up."

"I'll take that as a challenge!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 12 PM. Tanner left long ago after I told him to go to sleep early. I was planning on sleeping at 9 PM, which didn't work out, clearly.

I guess I'm a bit anxious for tomorrow. What if they judge me or something? Boys are mean.

Well, tanner did say they were chill, so I'll take his word.

I sighed heavily and unlocked my phone, looking at the time and groaning. I quickly put an alarm for 5:30 and tried to sleep.

...

Spoiler alert; I pulled an all-nighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once my alarm went off, which was supposed to wake me up, But instead it just startled me, i rubbed my eyes and sat up, going to my closet and picking out some sweats and a somewhat tight shirt. It fit my figure well.

I also threw on a black sweater with a zipper, pulling the zipper halfway up so it just barely came off my shoulders.

I went to the kitchen to turn on the coffee machine, then went to the bathroom to put on light makeup.

I covered the small eyebags under my eyes, put on some blush and eyeliner and went to get my coffee.

I looked at the time while sipping my coffee. 6:02. Tanner should wake soon.

I went to my room to comb my hair.

My eyes wandered somehow to the box again. The box filled to the brim with stupid useless books from when I was a dumb teen.

I bit the inside of my cheek and turned around. I don't want to think about that time again just yet.

As I finished combing, my phone dinged.

-----------------------------------------------------------

tanningoil22 : LOOK IM UP!!
UM On my way! TO UR HOUSE RN
ok fuck you too apple

caligirl23 : I'm fairly surprised
CAN WE STOP AT A STORE LATER THANK YOU

tanningoil22 : Erm ok weirdo

caligirl23 : kys

-----------------------------------------------------------

And just like that, I heard a car pull up to my house. I took my wallet, headphones, phone and charger and ran outside, basically jumping into the passenger seat.

"Someone's energetic."

"Oh shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, we had visited a store and now we're blasting the weirdest songs we knew, windows fully down. First one to roll them up loses and has to pay the other 20$.

This went on untill there was a large traffic jam. Loads of different cars were honking their horns, walking around out of their cars, fighting or even doing an U-turn to the other side of the road to find a different way to their destination. We were the ones honking their horns.