𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉

After what felt like years, it finally became 3PM. I went downstairs to find nick already filming Larry and Tanner, Isaac was in the kitchen making gamersupps and the other.. I couldn't tell you even if I tried.

"Okay.. SO. We're going to a trampoline park today.." Nick turned the camera around, filming himself.

"We would be driving there if SOMEONE WASNT TAKING AGES!!!!!" Nick yelled at the end of his sentence, which was clearly directed at Blake and Tanner.

Me and Larry giggled. "Dude even a girl got ready faster than them." I joked, making Larry laugh more and Nick chuckle.

"Yeah, even a girl got ready before you guys!" Nick continued, filming the upstairs.

Tanner flung his door open, stomping downstairs with a big frown on his face.

"What happened?" I turned to him. He hugged me and started fake sobbing, swaying back and forth. I put my arms around him and pat his back.

"MY MONKEY SHIRT IS MISSINGGG!!!" he yelled, but it was muffled from his face being digged into my neck.

"Awww, poor you, T. It's fine." I rubbed his back as he continued fake sobbing.

"Where'd you last see it?" Nick questioned, filming the two of us. Tanner took his head out of the crook of my neck to look at nick. "I last gave it to Yumi, buy he doesn't know where it is eitherrrr!!" He looked at the camera with a frowny face.

Speaking of, just when Tanner said that, dear old Blake came downstairs. "What about me?"

"Where did you put T's monkey shirt you borrowed?" Nick asked, walking closer to him as if he was interrogating him.

"Oh that was T's? I gave it to Delilah, she said she liked it and just took it." Blake shrugged, a slight regret in his expression. Tanner pulled away from my arms and went to attack Blake.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, I HOPE YOU JUMP SO HARD THE TRAMPOLINE BREAKS AND YOU TWIST YOUR ANKLE YOU FAT FUCKING TWO-FACED SLUTTY RETA-"

"OKAY, OKAY! We get the idea." Nick laughed, going in-between the two guys. Both Blake and Tanner squared up, pushing their chests forwards and walking towards eachother. Poor Nick was between the two.

"DUDE EW TWO MEN ARE RUBBING ON ME!!" He yelled, holding the camera out for someone to grab. I grabbed the camera quickly and turned the camera around, filming myself as I looked into the camera like a little kids, only the upper part of my face was in-view.

"Hi buddy!" Isaac walked to me, looking down at me. I turned the camera around and faced him. I went to my knees to make myself even shorter than I already was. Once I was on my knees, I was just about waist height to him.

"Hello!" I responded in a really high pitched voice.

"Hey Lil' guy!" Isaac continued, crouching down.

I smacked the camera on his face as a way to tell him to back up while saying 'back up!' in a deep voice.

He put his hand up and backed away. "Woah sorry Lil' bro." He chuckled. I crawled towards him and eventually started chasing him. He was faster since I was still on my knees.

"GUYS STOP PLAYING TAG!!" Nick exclaimed, finally getting the two absolute beasts to stop fighting eachother, now running after his camera.

I giggled and tried speeding up, only to trip (somehow?) And falling over.

"AH SHIT!" I shrieked, a loud smack following after. Nick and Isaac laughed and Isaac helped me up. I gave the camera to Nick so tht we could finally get moving.