𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼

I took out all the supplies for the toast while Blake entertained the viewers who were still here after a few hours. Most of them had recently joined or rejoined after doing something.

Blake mostly said the steps on making them, but he said it like a little who was way too excited to tell their mom something.

"And- and then you put it on the pan, yeah? And then you cook it, a-and then you flip i-"

"Oh my god dude, shut UP!!" Isaac yelled like a little kid. Larry pointed the camera at him as he yelled. Then, he pointed it back at Blake, who now had a big frown on his face.

"Aww, buddy..." Larry giggled quietly, patting his shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" I yelled.

I had taken the pan from the other side of the kitchen. I was met with green jelly like sludge on it with some very dried up oil on it as well.

They all turned to me as I turned around and pointed it to everyone. I decided to smell it, which was probably the worst idea in my life.

The dried oil smelled like, well, oil. But the green sludge smelled like if you'd take a frogs shit and mix it with some type of Green coloured gamersupps.

Isaac and Tanner burst out laughing, Nick started to whine about his pan, Larry gagged and gave the camera to Blake, who was in shock.

"Dude, it smells like-" I gagged, which made Larry gag. "-like a horses ass."

Isaac came and took the pan, taking some of the green jelly-like substance onto his hand.

"EWWW, ISAAC." I yelled, throwing the pan down and walking away, putting my hand infront of my mouth.

I looked back to see Isaac smelling it and staying straight-faced.

"OOOHHHH! This was the time we tried to make pancakes with gamersupps." He nodded, throwing the mixture on his finger into the trash.

"Do you guys have another pan I could use?" I looked around.

"I'm not sure.. I think?" Nick replied, going to a cabinet and reaching for what I supposed was a pan.

"I'm not washing that pan." Larry said, putting his finger on his nose. I did the same, and so did Isaac. Of course, with the finger that didn't touch the concoction. Last one to put their finger on their nose was nick, who was holding the pan.

"Okay fuck y'all, honestly." He rolled his eyes. "Y'all are a bunch of pussies." He scoffed, sliding the pan to me.

Everyone laughed and I turned the stove on and out the pan on it.

Blake had set the camera to where it was when we all started stream so that the whole kitchen was in view. Then, he came up to me and just stood there, looking at what I was doing.

Right now, I was whisking the eggs I put in a bowl. I suddenly stopped and asked if we have cinnamon.

"Now that we don't have." Nick said, pointing his finger at me like a dad. I nodded and continued whisking.

After a few seconds, i stopped and turned to Blake, who just stood there like a lost puppy. He also looked like one. His hair was messy and his eyes looked rather tired.

I gave him a sort of mean and sour look, but now that I think back on it, I probably shouldn't have. He didn't even do anything.

..

Girl yes the fuck he did.

Anyway, once he looked back at me, we held eye contact for a few seconds untill I rudely asked "you need something?"