𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑉

After serving one last customer, I decide to switch with Raquelle since the guys were blowing up my phone with texts saying how they broke my coffee machine and stuff.

"Thank you, Riri." I smiled, hugging her.

She hugged me back. "No problem, really." She pulled back, then shooed me out.

I lightly laughed and removed my apron, hanging it up. I cleaned my clothes and walked out the building and to my car.

I unlocked it and sat inside, putting in the key and turning it on. I put my phone onto the phone stand I had and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I pulled up to my house, the guys' car was in my spot where I usually put my car, so I tried to maneuver my car onto the side of the road.

Once I successfully did so, I turned the car off, took my phone and slid it in my pocket and got out of the car, locking it.

I stretched myself and walked up to the door. To my surprise, it was locked.

I sighed, knocking on the door. No answer.

I knocked again. Still no answer.

I banged on the door as hard as I could without hurting myself. I could hear snickering from behind the door.

I sighed, pulling out my phone from my pocket and decided to send a voice message into the group chat on discord that had all of us.

I pressed the voice recording button.

"I will burn this house down with all of you in it if you don't un-fucking-LOCK THE DOOR!!!!!" I yelled, removing my finger from the button and waiting for it to send.

After a few seconds I saw Isaac start typing.

'WHAG RHE FUCK' he sent, along with traumatized emoji.

Soon after, nick started typing.

'theyre all huddled up at the door btw'

I laughed, hearing someone yell nicks name from the door.

Then, I remembered that I had a spare key somewhere in my car.

I turned around and ran to my car, unlocking it and looking for said spare key.

I found the key under the cupholders. Great hiding spot, I'd say.

Once I found the key, I slowly put it in and twisted it as quietly as possible. Once I heard it unlock, I waited for a few seconds before quickly opening the door.

Behind the door came out Larry and Tanner, almost falling onto their faces.

I looked at them, raising a brow.

"Hey look, vals home!" Larry yelled out with fake excitement. Tanner just started running into my house for cover.

Larry looked at tanner as he ran, then back at me.

He went onto his knees and began praying in Spanish.

"Padre nuestro, que estás en el cielo, santificado sea tu-"
(Sorry if it's wrong or anything, I don't speak Spanish, I just googled 'spanish prayers. Tell me if I should fix anything)

I just walked past him, ignoring him completely.

I decided to see how long I can go with ignoring him as payback.

On my couch was sat Blake and Nick, seemingly petting Tibby. They were both slightly giggling as I walked in.

"Can we take him home, Val? He's adorable." Nick asked, holding Tibby up in his hands and pointing him at me.