𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋

Few hours later, when delilah had left already, I was sat on my bed. It was pretty late, but I just couldn't fall asleep. There was something bothering me.

More like someone.

I don't know, I would tell her about the girl I liked if I was in her shoes.

Except the girl I liked was her, so I didn't tell her.

Okay what the fuck. I'm just feeding into my delusions.

I turned around and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. But every so often I opened my eyes.

I groaned and stood up. I went to go play some type of calming sounds that Larry had told me to listen to if I couldn't sleep. He said it helps him, but I didn't believe him.

I laughed at myself for even trying, but it's my last resort.

I turned it on and went back to bed, closing my eyes.

I mean, it did get my thoughts away from her, so maybe it might help?

Soon enough, I could slowly feel myself slip into a dreaming state.

------------------

I was eating ice cream cones with the guys, walking around.

Nick was filming everyone with his vlog camera. As Nick filmed Larry, Larry kicked the camera and made the lens wet.

"EWW LARRY DUDE!" He yelled, wiping the lens. Everyone started laughing.

Suddenly, a female voice began playfully lecturing Larry.

"You know all the germs on that camera lens? You could like, get cancer or something." The voice said. I turned around and was met with the most beautiful girl I could lay my eyes on.

"Sorry mom..." Larry apologized, putting his head down and stifling his laugh. Everyone else started laughing again while the girl grinned while sighing.

I smiled at her, but she didn't seem to notice me at all.

"We're all like a big family," nick started.

"Valentine's the mom, grunk's the youngest child, Larry's the middle child, Isaacs the second oldest and I'm the oldest." He laughed, filming us all.

"I'm the rich uncle!" Tanner said, followed by a 'no I'm the oldest!' from Isaac.

"Oh! And Blake's the dad!" Larry said between laughs. I raised my brows.

Everyone agreed, even valentine, which surprised me.

Nick and Isaac started bickering about who's the oldest.

Valentine looked at me, a big smile playfully laid on her face. I smiled back at her. I felt in heaven. I haven't seen her smile at me in ages. It felt nice.

"Oo la laa!! Our lovebirds!" Larry teased. I looked away from valentine and at Larry. I didn't really care, to be honest. I won't act like this isn't what I've wanted since I was 11.

We kept walking around for a bit. At some point, me and valentines' pinkies had interlocked. She swayed our hands back and forth as we walked.

We were behind the group while the rest were infront of us, leading the way.

I just listened to them talk and ate the rest of my ice cream. Valentine sometimes engaged into the conversation, but it was very few times.

This felt like the dream. Nothing could possibly ruin this.

------------------

"WAKE UP OR IM GOING TO SPIT ON YOU!" A voice yelled, making another voice laugh.

I sighed. Of fucking course.