Introduction

⁕Explanation of the story's genre and intended audience

   ⟫ This story revolves around the present time and one part of the story will be based on              the Victorian time(just the description of the house)

   ⟫ Genre: Horror/Romance❤️/ Mystery/🔞

   ⟫ Audience: Young adults (minors are not encouraged to read) 

Brief overview of the main plot

   ⟫ In this fictional story, while rummaging through the attic of their old family house, the protagonist discovers an unsent letter addressed to a lawyer. The letter, written by Emily Brown, reveals a heartfelt claim to a magnificent Victorian house, with a rich family history. The house has been passed down through generations, but an unexpected twist unfolds.

________________________________________________________________________________

💕I am actually very excited about this story! I refrain from writing horror fiction because I assume I lack expertise in that area but I don't want to sit in my comfort zone like a couch potato and write something I am familiar with and comfortable writing. So, I hope you will give me lots of support and love for this story.  

❤️✨❤️Your comments and votes are the perfect pair, just like peanut butter and jelly, or cookies and milk. Without one, the other just isn't the same. That's why I'm counting on you to share your thoughts and show some love through your votes. 

P/S: As English is not my first language, I may have made some mistakes in my writing. However, I assure you that I am dedicated to improving my skills. Your valuable feedback on the story would be greatly appreciated and will help me grow as a writer. Thank you for your time and consideration. ❤️❤️❤️

✨Let's roll into my imagination! I hope you don't get lost...😂