Symbols from Emily's Diary: Decoding Secret Symbols

※The Symbols in Emily Brown's Diary※

The first symbol, known as the Ebon Glyph, possessed a twisted elegance. Its interlocking lines represented the binding of souls, allowing practitioners of black magic to control, manipulate, and influence others to do their bidding. A slight gust of wind seemed to whisper secrets through the dense forest, bringing with it a shiver down the spine of any who dared to venture near.

The second symbol stood as a testament to the tremendous power one could acquire through black magic. Known as the Shadow Sigil, it depicted a swirling vortex of darkness, symbolizing the practitioner's ability to bend the very essence of light to their will. It was believed that those who harnessed this symbol could command shadows to become their loyal allies, lurking in the corners and recesses, ready to strike at their command.

Perhaps the most enigmatic symbol of them all was the Obsidian Eye. Etched with painstaking precision, this symbol represented the knowledge and insight that black magic could bestow upon its wielder. It was said that those who could decipher the true meaning of the Obsidian Eye would gain unimaginable wisdom, seeing beyond the veils of reality into the deepest mysteries of the universe. But such insight came at a great cost, forever changing how one perceived the world around them.

________________________________________________________________________________

💕Which symbol scares you the most? What should they do next once they enter Mr Manor's mansion?

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for reading! ❤️