INTRODUCTION

Raghuvanshi family

So this story is about three brothers who is akso known as devil brothers
Cold,ruthless for the world but they love each other unconditionally .they are fucking trillionaires they have everything a girl can think of .
They are one of the royal family of india they have every fucking thing The RAGHUVANSHI FAMILY ......

RAGHUVANSHI  BROTHERS
-----------------------------------------------
Rajveer Raghuvanshi - 29yr old devishly handsome current CEO of raghuvanshi empire . Doesn't think twice to kill someone . cold , ruthless have worst anger issues maintains a cold face always . Cruel for the world but for his brothers and  dadu  he's the sweetest .

Tej raghuvanshi - 28 yrs old devishly handsome respect his elder brother a lot . Rajveer is like his bestfriend and his inspiration .he love his brothers very much can do anything for them .man of few words like his elder brother cruel for world but for his loved ones he's the sweetest

Reyansh raghuvanshi -  27 yrs old a very charming man . girls throw themselves on him but he doesn't care about them his brothers loves him a lot so does he. He is different from his brothers he is cruel , heartless for world but he has a very jolly nature for his loved ones.....

These three can burn the world for each other .....

Now meet other members of raghuvanshi family....

Susheel raghuvanshi - 71yrs old grandfather of the brotehrs ( generous man cool dadu with jolly nature )

Satendra raghuvanshi - 56 yrs old (father of rajveer and shruti )strict man

Deepa raghuvanshi - 53yrs old (mother of rajveer and shruti ) cool lady

Mahendar raghuvanshi -  54 yrs old (father of tej and reyansh ) brother of satendra (chachu of rajveer and shruti) strict man but not much

Meenu raghuvanshi - 53yrs old ( mother of tej and reyansh ) wife of magendar ( chachi of rajveer and shruti ) a sweet cool lady.

Shruti raghuvanshi - the only daughter of raghuvanshi family . 20yrs old in college everyone loves her very much her brothers is very protective towords her . prankster of the house .....

So this is our Raghuvanshi family .......

        -------------------------------------------
                    Thankyouuuuu
                                For
                           Reading
                           Lovelies ❤
                           ❤❤❤❤

        -------------------------------------------             -----------------------------------                 -----------------------------                    Thankyouuuuu                                For                            Reading...