Chapter- 12

ANIKA'S POV

Yessss You'll i'm going paris with my Sweet  husband (note the sarcasm) by the way he didn't even scolded me for spilling coffee on his clothes ..yeahh I spilled coffee on his clothes it was an accident but he just smiled and said '' It's okk baby it was just a shirt no problem '' ..I got shocked and there are two reasons why I'm shocked so first is that he didn't scolded me for ruining his shirt and second is that He's calling me baby like what happened to his angry side but whatever I like his this side Pretty much so Let's enjoy Our trip umm I know It's a business trip but who cares dude if  your hot husband is with you ..(Hehehe)

We're in our hotel room and this hotel belongs to Raghuvanshi's I got shocked after knowing this but they are the Raghuvanshi's they can buy anything ..Tej is attending a meeting and i'm just taking rest when tej will come than we'll go to have dinner I thought Let's call my besties so I called them When I was talking to them tej came and than we both talked to them . they guys are enjoying a movie night and here i'm sitting in a room nd getting bored ......

Than After having dinner now We're going to sleep and we're sharing same bed yeah he said '' it will be uncomfortable if you will sleep on couch so let's share bed I promise we'll maintain a safe distance '' I said '' I trust you '' and made my way towards the bed after laying on bed and making my self comfortable I thought to Check my instagram and than I got a mini heart this husband of mine has started following me on instagram and he even liked all my posts .....I pinched my self yeahh I'm not dreaming now i'm Literally smiling widely  thinking all this Don't know when sleep consumed me .....

When I woke up I saw Tej is already ready and reading a magazine omg He's looking so handsome shhhhh he looked at me and said '' good morning you go and gwt ready babe '' I nodded and went to get ready ......

ANIKA's  outfit .....

When I came out after getting ready tej was doing something in his phone to get his attention I said '' umm I'm ready '' he looked at me for a good minute and said '' You're looking beautiful '' I blushed and said '' Thanku nd you're looking handsome also ''  he smirked after hearing this than we both left the hotel not before having our breakfast ....we explored many places and I came paris for the first time so I was so excited to visit all the places but Tej was not looking excited like me ..Ofcourse It's not his first time here so why will he look surprised after visiting some places now it's dinner time ..

Right now we are sitting in a lavish restaurant Our order came we were just going to start eating our dinner but than I thought to upload a story on insta so I asked him '' Tej can I take a picture of this food I want to upload it on my insta Story '' he looked at me and smiled than nodded his head and '' don't forget to mention me '' I looked at him in shocked and than  slightly nodded my head . I clicked picture of the food and uploaded it on my story not before Mentioning my Tej Yeahhh I mentioned him with a heart and he reshared that story on his instagram with a caption '' dinner with my wife '' omg is he planning To kill me .....

After having dinner we reached our hotel and after changing I and Tej talked about some random things than my phone started ringing and it was none other than my besties I picked the call and as expected they started teasing me like hell dude but tej is also here how to tell them kirti was literally going to say something unholy but before she could say something I turned the camera towards tej indicating that Tej is here Don't say Anything unholy coz Ofcourse what will he think dude than tej grabbed the phone from.my hand and he started talking to my besties well They have a great bonding so now i'm feeling like I'm disturbing them They three just forgot my existence huhhhhhhh so bad of them then I grabbed the phone and said Guys I'm here too talk to me also they three jist laughed and after talking to my besties I went to sleep as I was soo tired ......

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
❤️❤️❤️❤️

DO VOTE GUYS 💓💓