Chapter - 21

ANUSHA's POV

After talking to kirtiii I slept while crying don't know why but thinking about the first day in Raghuvanshi palace I thought I will make him fall in LOVE with me but I was so wrong .
The words which he said to me like I am a burden on him .he will have to realise his mistake will he be missing me and the answer is NO a big no why will he miss me I mean nothing to him he hates me he hates my existence he hates everthing about me why will he miss me After all I was just a burden on him this marriage means nothing to him . I will not forgive him after what he said He has to realise what he did and to make it up and I can't tell this to mumma papa because they will get tensed and I Don't want that but what will I say when they'll ask me about Rajveer well I have to lie I can't just tell them the truth that I mean nothing to him .........thinking all this don't know when sleep consumed me ...........

I woke up around 10AM I know It's quite late but yeahh i'm a sleepy head so nothing new and I'm feeling good coz after a long time I slept on my bed . I got up from my bed and made my way towards washroom did my morning routine and changed into shorts and over sized t-shirt yeahh that's what I wear here but in Raghuvanshi palace It's not like they didn't allow to wear short dresses but I don't like as It's my in law 's house and I'm a sanskari girl too na so that's it . thinking all this I made my way out of the room to have breakfast and I know my mumma must have prepared something delicious as I'm here and I'm hungry like hell ....

When I reached in haul I saw someone was sitting in black three piece suit and my parents were talking to him while laughing ...shit no he can't be here no He's not Rajveer no god please I don't want to face him I just don't want to cry infront of him what if he told my parents the Truth .......  I was standing while holding a water bottle Don't know how the water bottle slipped from my hand and Everyone saw me my mumma said '' beta jag gyi Tu, dekh rajveer aaya hai idhar aake baitho bate karo me breakfast bnati hu ''
( you woke up ,see Rajveer has came , come sit here and talk till that I will prepare breakfast )

I'm feeling RAJVEER's gaze on me but I didn't look at him nor said anything I sat on sofa my father said '' Rajveer beta We're so happy that you both are having a happy married life as this was an arrange marriage but you both Accepted it and loving each other is the best thing ''

Rajveer said '' yes dad I'm really happy that this marriage happen and Anu is my wife I'm a lucky man''............I was shocked why He's behaving like this he said i'm nothing to him he said that stay away from me and my family and what He's doing huhhh sitting here and talking to my dad like nothing happen but I know me sitting here infront of him is the thing which he hates the most as he hate my existence so I said ''amm I'm going to help mumma ok dad '' my father said '' beta no you go and show Rajveer your room ''......I said ''Nooo......I..i mean He's busy dad and I'm sure he Don't  want to see my room so there is no use of that ''

Rajveer said '' noo anuu I will love to see your room so show me ''.........my father said ''look beta he wants to see your room so go and show him around till that I will help your mom now go '' ........Rajveer and I got up from the sofa and I started walking leaving him behind but he was fast enough to match my speed I took him to my room and opened the door.....

I made my way inside the room and he came too I really don't want to face him that's why I didn't even looked at him because I know if I will look at him than for sure I will loose my control  and will cry infront of him and I know like Before he'...

I made my way inside the room and he came too I really don't want to face him that's why I didn't even looked at him because I know if I will look at him than for sure I will loose my control  and will cry infront of him and I know like Before he'll not care about me but why He 's here .......

Rajveer said '' anuu please forgive me I know I'm a bastard who have hurted YOU deeply but please Anuuu give me a last chance please hume maaf kardijiye aap '' (plz forgive me)

I didn't said anything nor looked at him he again said ''hum jabse aaye hai na apne hume ek baar bhi dekha hai na hi humse Kuch bola hai ek baar humari taraf dekh toh lijiye ''

(Ever since I came you have neither looked at me nor said anything to me, please look at me once.)

I

looked at him with teary eyes I don't want to show him my tears but It's so hard to control I said '' you said na you hate me , my voice my existence and to stay away from your family  That's what I'm doing I came here to stay away from YOUR FAMILY than why are you doing this whyyyyy It's not like you realised what you said and if it is like that than plz don't come again It's hard to Control my  emotions you have already hurted me alot now what you want Huhhhh to hurt me more or are you here to kill me ''

Rajveer said '' It's not like that anuu my family is your family please come with Me ''

I said '' I Don't want to plz go Mr Raghuvanshi I don't want to come With you so please ''

Rajveer said '' anuu plz come With me everyone in Raghuvanshi palace is waiting for you to come they are missing you That palace is waiting for you plz come ''

I said  '' I'm missing them too but you know I can't do Anything I can not go there as That is not my house I don't wanna go Just get that thing Mr Raghuvanshi and i am Requesting you to leave from here please ''

Rajveer said '' Mrs Raghuvanshi you have to come with me otherwise I will kill your cat whom YOU love the most so come with me choice is yours I have other option too I can kill your loved ones too so I'm Requesting you to come with me or to see them dying infront of your eyes ''

I said '' N.....Noo you can't do this ''

Rajveer said '' I can babyy I can so don't test my patience and get ready We're leaving in one hour ''

I said  '' you can't do that I'm coming With you but please don't do anything to them please I'm begging YOU ''

Saying this I left to changed my clothes and to pack my bag I know if he 's saying this than he can do this tooo I have to go with him so I wore a saree........

My parents were shocked after knowing that I'm leaving but I can't tell them that why I'm leaving I just can't After having breakfast With  them we Left for Udaipur

My parents were shocked after knowing that I'm leaving but I can't tell them that why I'm leaving I just can't After having breakfast With  them we Left for Udaipur . We're in RAJVEER'S private jet I know it's my faith and I have to accept that this is my  life a life where love can't bloome this is what written in my destiny...............

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKYOUFORREADINGLOVELIES💓💓💓💓