Chapter - 3

ANUSHA's POV

I was just wondering that in just 1 day we three will be a married woman are we taking a right decision .i was just thinking all this when all of sudden Anika came infront of me and kritika and said i wanna tell you guys something important .....

Kritika said - even i wanna tell you guys something important...

I said yeah even i want to tell a secret but first promise me that you guys will not lash out at me ...

Kritika and Anika said together - yeah promise me too that u guys will not kick me ...

We three said  together....

Kritika said - i like Reyansh from past 1 year..

Anika said - i like tej nd even i'm stalking him on instagram..

I said yeah i like Rajveer too

We three looked at each other . Kritika said " hawwwww  you guys are such a betrayer u didn't tell me that u already like your soon to be husbands " ....

I said " yeah even u didn't tell us that u like reyansh nd Anika  you like Tej  nd you're stalking him on him on insta .1 min ab mjhe smjh aaya tu wo somvaar or shivrarti ke vrat Tej jiju ko pane ke liye krti thi or hum puchte the toh bolti thi ki bhakt hu me   bhakt"

(Now I understood that you used to do  fast on Monday and Shivratri for Tej Jiji and when we used to ask you, you used to say that I am a devotee.)

Kritika said - hn whi toh pagal bna rhi thi hume kher" let it be guys now go nd sleep it's already 12:45 "she said with a serious look....

(Yes she lied to us )

"Yesssssss Mom " me and anika said together .....

And we went to sleep on same bed while cuddling each other and sleep overtook us ..

In morning around 9 kritika woke up she went to get ready but she woke us up first but me and Anika was feeling so sleeply so Anika told her you go we are just coming in 5 min and kritika went to get ready and we went sleep..

KRITIKA's mehndi lehenga

When kritika came we were still sleeping ..
Kritika said - "guys wake up it's arleady 10:35 and u guys are still speeping"  i said "yeahh just 5 min more " she said " so u guys are not going to wake uo easily " she said with smirk .....
Than she came with a glass full of water and she just splashed it on us we woke up shouting " tsunami  "i said . Anika said "  where is my phone i have to update on insta that i'm going to die "

Kritika said - a very gooooooood moooorrrnnnniinnng to you guys she said while laughing looking at us....

I said " are u serious kirti like this i thought that we are going to die "