Chapter - 22

KRITIKA's POV

I just got a message from Reyansh that tej bhaii , rajveer bhai and anu are on the way and will reach in 10 min  I'm waiting eagerly I want to hug Anuu but before that I will slap her how can she just leave the palace and that too without any safety I'm so angry on her than I Remember that holi is coming too and this is our first holi Raghuvanshi palace so I'm excited for it and the best designers are coming in evening for our dresses Which we will wear in holi I was just Thinking all this when Anika came and said'' in how much time they will arrive?''

I said '' in 10 min they will arrive ''

Anika said '' I'm angry on anuu yrr but at the same time I just want to hug her ''

I said ''I know yrr i'm feeling the same way but we have to give her a lecture on what she did ''........Anika said '' We'll surely give ''

The door bell rang and servants came and opened the door there comes our anuu her eyes were red that means she cried alot shit we should be there with her they all came and me and Anika stood infront of Anuu .

Anika said '' anuu you're so bad we don't wanna talk to you ''..............I said '' yahh you could have told us na Atleast ''

Anusha said '' plz don't say that you don't want to talk to me if you want you can slap me punish me but plz guys don't say this you know na I can't live without you. I am dumb that I didn't told you Guys I'm so so sorryyyy plz forgive me and talk to me Plzz I'm ready for punishment but plz talk to me please '' she said with teary eyes and I and anika just gave a tight hug to her and she smiled than Anika said ''you're ready for YOUR punishment? ''

Anusha said '' yess I'm ready just say what's my punishment ''

I and Anika looked at each other With a smile and said '' okay than We'll do a girls night out today ''

Anusha laughed and said '' you both ! okay We'll do a girls nightout '' and we three smiled and hugged each other Again. .......

Tej bhai said '' bhabhi from next time if something happened like this again Than just tell us We'll make sure to break every single bone of your husband ''

Rajveer bhaii said '' I will not repeat it Again And by any chance in anger if I did something wrong than anuu you have Right you can throw me out ''

Reyansh said '' oh woww bhabhi humare Bhaiya sudhar rhe hai ''

[Woww bhabhi our bhaiya is improving ]

Anika said '' okk Guys go and change till that We'll set the table ok and yeahh anu in evening designers are coming ''

Anusha said '' huhh whyyyyy ?''

I said '' because holi is here and the designers are coming to show us dresses Which we will wear on holi that 's whyy ''

Anusha said '' ohh ok ''

Than They all left ....after 20min they came and we started to have our lunch than Anika said '' okk guys at night We'll watch a movie than will play something and will do some more stuffs what say anu and kirti ?''

Tej bhai said '' baby are you not going to be With me at night '' and Anika chocked on her food and turned all red me and Anusha smiled looking at tej bhaii who loves Anika more than anything it is visible in his eyes the way he cares ,protects her , flirts with her , annoy her and many thing Seriously a men in love is cute ...

Anika said '' yeahh I will be with them so you will be alone ''

Tej bhai said '' But how will I sleep without you ? You know i've a habit to hug you while sleeping '' anika was now blushing like hell and all of us were smiling

Reyansh said '' bhai ap to ek diin ni reh  skte bhabhi Ke bina mtlb ekdam lovey dovey hore ho app bhabhi ko ek min ni chodhte ''

[Bhaii you can't live without bhabhi a single day I mean you are being all lovey dovey ]

Tej bhai said '' toh biwi hai meri tera kya jara hai tu bhi apni biwi ko bulale''

[So She's my wife what problem do u have you can also call your wife]

After having lunch now It's evening designers are here we called  Anusha she's coming downstairs and our husbands are here too .Anusha came and sat between me and Anika maa sa came and said '' Reyansh,  tej ,Rajveer tum teeno aise hi baithe rhoge ya help kroge apni biwiyo ki dress choose krne me ''

[You thee will sit here like this only or will help your wives to choose their dresses]

Maa sa , kaki sa all were choosing dress I saw that Tej bhai is helping Anika in selecting dresses .Reyansh came near me while holding a while beautiful lehenga and said '' kirti wear this on holy it will suit YOU'' but when I saw the price I asked '' are you kidding me Reyansh  this lehenga costs 36 lakhs ''

Reyansh said '' soooo what ??''

Than Anusha came and stood beside me first I was shocked that what She's doing here but then behind her rajveer bhai came while holding a While lehenga with golden embroidery .Tej and Anika bhai came too Rajveer bhaii said '' Anu plz take this ''

Anusha said '' price dekha hai es lehenge ka itne me na 5Bhk aajae ''

(Have you seen the price of this lehenga in this much money we can buy a 5Bhk )

Rajveer bhai said '' that doesn't matter''

Anusha said '' I'm talking to kirti and anika and yess I Don't need a new dress I already have many dresses in closet so plz Mr Raghuvanshi don't force me '' saying this she left

Tej and Reyansh said '' Rajveer bhai thia tims you really have to beg bhabhi is damn angry do something ''

Rajveer bhai said '' I know She's angry but that does'nt mean she'll not buy dress for holi ''

Reyansh said '' bhaii you really think After what you said that day to bhabhi that she's just here for name , fame, money and she's gold digger and to be very honest she's a girl who can do Anything just for her self respect and by doing these things you hurted her so Just do any thing beg her okkk she will understand .''. ...Rajveer Bhaii nodded and left we buyed dresses and After having dinned we slept .......

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKYOU FORREADINGLOVELIES💓💓💓💓