Chapter - 28

Rajveer's POV

I Don't know but my blood is boiling like why the fuck that Siddharth was calling my wife baby at that moment I really want to shout that you bastard stay away from her she's my wife Only mine but I know if I have done this Than she'll surely have got more angry that's why I controlled my self.
She went to meet him in evening and bodyguards were giving me all the information like what they all were doing .

In night I want to talk to her badly I Really want to listen her Voice but she is not even looking at me so I just pulled her and because of sudden action she landed on my chest .my hands were on her waist she was trying hard to Free her self and was looking so cute but when I saw her eyes I saw tears in it .seeing her like this was stabbing my heart and than she said the thing which I never want to hear in my whole damn life I was going to say something when she jerked off my hands and made her way to the couch. ..

I was feeling sad ,angry on me so I left the palace and started driving harshly  and when a Women  came infront of my car so I applied break and got into an accident .some people came infront of me I can see them I can hear that they are shouting but I can't reply I don't know suddenly something black black came infront of my eyes and I fainted......

.
.
.

When I opened my eyes I was on hospital bed and doctors and my brother came infront of me I was just looking for My Anuu.

Doctor came and said '' Thankgod you're safe Mr Raghuvanshi .

I just nodded Than tej and Reyansh came and hugged me tightely. .

Tej said ''are you mad bhai you know you scared us like hell ''

Reyansh said ''Yeahh were you drunk or What bhaii That you got into an accident ''

I said ''I am safe guys chill by the way where is Anuu ?''

Reyansh said '' bhaii ,bhabhi abhi abhi gyi h ghr .she was crying all the night and was blaming herself for your condition she was just saying ''veer is in this condition because of me I can't see the love of my life Like this I can't''

(Bhabhi just went home )

I said ''I Want to meet her guys Just do the formalities and take the discharge Paper ''

Reyansh and tej nodded and Doctor came and checked me after like 1 hour we left The Hospital and was on our way to home .

In 25 min we reached our palace now I was standing on the door I really can't move my hands coz It's paining badly so I was just standing .Tej pressed the bell and Kirtii opened The door .we All got inside and all the members were there but I saw Anuu with tears in her eyes she saw me and came running and hugged me tightely this is it she hugged me I can't believe she touched me oh my god what a lucky day she literally hugged me .somehow I managed to hugged her back Ofcourse I can not miss the chance after all .......

We were hugging each other and all The members were looking at us while smiling than Reyansh and Tej coughed to get our attention but the hell I care I am enjoying this moment but I think she realised that all the people present here are looking at us so She made a distance between us and said ''App thik hai na Rajveer ''

(You're okay Rajveer ?)

I said '' After you hugged me now I can say that I am Okay ''...after hearing this she went all red ..

All the members started talking to me and they all were tensed about my health abd after knowing that for 10 days I am at complete bed rest They started ordering me but I cleared This thing that I Don't want this shit to affect my work so I will go to office ...

Than I went to change With The help of Reyansh  I changed and than started walikng downstairs for lunch .I sat on dining table and Anuu ,kirtii and Anika cane with tbe food but for the other members It's some special food and for me Anuu served me khichdi I hate khichdi from my childhood I never ate khichdi so I asked '' why khichdi? I want to eat something else''

Maa said ''Anuu beta wo khichdi ni khata Bachpan se hi iske es baat or Bohot nakhre hai ''

(Beta he does'nt like khichdi from his childhood )

Anuu saud '' kese insaan hai app veer aapki tabiyat kharab hai and You're saying that you want to eat something other Than this so for your kind information you have to eat this I don't know anything ''

(Which kind of human you are here You're not well and you wan to eat something else thank for your kind information you have To eat this )

After saying this she stuffed The spoon full of khichdi in my mouth and after one bite I thought she will stop feeding me but to my surprised she sat beside me and started feeding me and whenever I try to say something she just narrow her eyes and this is enough for me to eat the khichdi and Everyone present here is looking at us in shock

Tej said '' bhabhi you know bhaii said that he will go to office as he does'nt want this shit to affect his work and doctor said na that he shoud take complete rest for 10 days .''

I looked at him With eyes full of anger but than Anuu said '' App kahi ni jaega samjh me aaya aapko aap yhi rhenge 10 diin tk ghar me .per toh rakh kr dikhae app bahar fir hum btate hai apko ''

(You  will not go outside understand .)

I looked at her and said ''jesa aap kahe  hume koi diikat nhi hai hum nhi jaenge office ghr pr hi hai hum 10 diin tak aap shant hoajaiye ''....

(As you say I will not go anywhere I'm home for 10 days now calm down)

Everyone gasped after hering this and Reyansh said '' wohoo bhai bhabhi se darte hai ''

(Wohoo bhai is afraid of bhabhi)

I said ''hn toh '' (yes so what )Anu looked at me with big eyes but didn't said Anything than all the members went to their rooms as They didn't slept yesterday night. I was in my room when Anu came with water and my  medicines And gave it to me I swelled it and Anuu said '' i..I am sorry veer ''

I said ''for what Rani sa ''

Anu said '' because of me you left the palace and vot into an accident I ma so sorry you were asking for forgiveness and I was being heartless I am sorry veer I am so sorry ''

I made my way towards her sat beside her and said '' Ranisaa nothing is because of youu and you should not say sorry it is me who hurted you badly by saying those words but trust me the thing which I said was just in anger  I didn't mean any single of them Please forgive me please ''.........she looked at me with teary eyes and and said '' hum apko maaf kar chuke hai veer ''
(I have already forgive you )

I smiled after hearing this and hugged Her and she hugged me back .............I love when she calls me veer ......

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

DO VOTES GUYS LOVE YOUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLL ...<3
💓💓💓💓💓