chapter - 1

In a big mansion someone is harshly hitting  the punching bag .it looks like he is trying to control his anger he is none other than RajveerRaghuvanshi.
Suddenly two guys came without knocking and said "Good morning" bhaii they are Tej and Reyansh than reyansh said "bhaii gusse me lgre ho kher ap to roj hi hote "and laughed at his own joke atleats he think one.

(Brother are you angry but you're like that everyday )

Tej said - bhaii are we really going to do this shit ?  I don't want to get married . I don't believe in marriage .

Rajveer said - eventhough i don't want to get married you guys know i don't believe in love and i know those girls are just want to marry us for name ,fame and money nothing else.

Tej said - i know bhaii how can someone just say yes for a maarige when they have not met the boy it's strange

Reyansh  said - yrr aplogo ko ye ab pta chlra h kya mjhe toh pehle se hi pta tha .  they just want to marry us for name , fame and money

(Guys are you realizing thing now ? I already knew it )

Tej said - bhaii hum akele shadi ni kre teri bhi hori h tujhe gussa ni aara ?

(Brother we are not getting married alone . you will also get married aren't you angry)

Reyansh said - who said i'm not angry well i'm but i will clear this thing on our wedding night that i can't love you do not expect anything from me ..simple

Rajveer said - i thought u don't use your brain but now i'm happy to know that you're using it ....we don't even know the names of the girls but i will make sure to make their life hell they thought they can marry us and can get all the things well no they will get all the luxary but love ..huhhhhh it does'nt exist in our dictionary they are just gold diggers who just want our money nothing else .

Tej said - right bhaii they are just fucking  bloody gold diggers i'll also clear it on my wedding night nd they will literally regret their decision....

And they all smirk..................than left for their respective rooms to get ready for office......

------------------at dining table-------------------

Everyone was present having their breakfast in silent than Deepa broke the silent and said "you guys are getting married in 2 days and u have not even met brides from today onwards functions are going to take place what will we say  when they will...

Everyone was present having their breakfast in silent than Deepa broke the silent and said "you guys are getting married in 2 days and u have not even met brides from today onwards functions are going to take place what will we say  when they will ask that where are the grooms ? "

Rajveer said - tell them whatever you want we have  already cleared  this thing   that we'll not going to harm our work  just because of this marriage .

Tej said - yes just tell us the day of the wedding and we'll be present their but we are not goint to neglect our work ..

Reyansh said - bye we are leaving ..
   Then the three brothers left the mansion  in their super delux cars..