chapter - 7

ANUSHA's POV

After breakfast I was feeling hurted because Rajveer didn't said anything about the food I made I'm mad at him but I can't express because he doesn't care about me and I left a chuckle after thinking about the mess in my life I was feeling hurted by his actions by his words but I can't say anything as he said i'm nothing to him but I will make him fall in love with me It will take time but Yeahh that day will come soon hopefully than I started moving out from the room as it's evening so I thought that let's have some snacks  with maa sa ,kaki sa and my besties as no men is present in the mansion right . I was calling on Anika and kirti and they picked the call I told them to come in kitchen and than I also left for kitchen ......in kitchen I was preparing chai when my two besties came and than Kritika said " bhaiii anika sach bta ye apni Anu hi h na ye humare bina bole kch kr le how's this possible "

Anika said -'' mjhe khud vishvas ni hora tjhe kya bolu bhaii ye or kam kri h ''

(I can't believe it nyself , what can I tel you that she is doing work )

I said '' Wahhhh ji wahhh ni mtlb agar tum dono ka taunting session pura hogya ho toh tum bhi kam krlo meri tarah thodi mehnat krlo "

( GUYS if your taunting session is over than do some work )

Kritika said '' yeahhhhhh dude '' and they started making some snacks after 20 min we started moving towards the lavish garden because maa sa and kaki sa were there so we went there garden of the mansion is very beautiful I can't explain in words the beauty of garden as kaki sa and maa sa saw us we put The Try on the table and they came towards us and Anika  said " maa sa , kaki sa Chai or nashta laye the hum chaliye na sath me krenge aaj " 

( we have made some snacks and chai Let's do together)

Kritika said '' not only today from now on We'll do chai nasta together  '' than we all started talking about random things and doing some gossiping also you naa after all It's the favourite task of all the women's......than Anika said " It's 7pm we have to make dinner too Let's go  '' ...maa sa said '' why you guys are doing work hnn we have many servants to do this you guys just rest  '' We said ''It's not like that maa sa Actually we like to cook  .''maa sa and kaki sa laughed after hearing us and we don't have any Idea why they are laughing but we still laughed and to be honest We're so lucky to have In laws like this they love us so much . I thought that they will be like angry women's like tv series ......than we three made our way to the kitchen and around 9:30 everyone is present at the dining table and today Anika had made the paneer ki sabji so she was serving the food  ....

Anika's pov

When I was serving Tej out of nowhere kritika said said " bhaii Anika has made sabji so tell us will you eat all this alone like Morning  '' and than I looked at tej's face he was looking at me and said something in eye language I understand what he said he wants to say something in my ear . everyone was looking at us but I still bent down and he said '' ab tumne subhe kheer me namak dala tha khi isme cheeni toh ni dali dekho agar aisa h toh pehle hi Bta do kyuki fir me apne app ko prepare krlu " ( you added salt in kheer now tell me plz did you add sugar to sabji if it is than plz tell me i will prepare myself ). after hearing this I crushed his feet with my heels and looked at him and said '' ek baar galti hogyi toh kya app ab humesha aise hi bolenge or agar dubara bola na toh es baar kheer me namak ni apple cider vinegar dalungi " (I  made a mistake once, will you always speak like this? And if you speak again, I will add apple cider vinegar instead of salt.)

we forgot that everyone was looking at us than Rajveer bhai and Reyansh  bhaii coughed and we came to reality that everyone was looking at us ..

Reyansh said -'' bhai bhabhi if u guys want privacy than we all can close our eyes hainaa Anuu bhabhi "

Anusha said - '' yeahh we can close our eyes u guys can continue "and than reyansh and anusha give hi-fi to each other and I passed them a death glare . while everyone was eating we heard a voice  of a girl which is coming from home everyone rushed to see who is here and when they saw the person  they all said '' shrutiiii whenndid you came and why Didn't you told us '' everyone asking questions to her in which she shouted and said '' guys calm down I'm telling you all the things but first let me take some air so let's start I came here with kaka sa's assistant in private jet and u guys already know the reason why I couldn't come in the marriage as there was a curfew in london for 10 days so I can't go anywhere but I missed you all so much now i'm back to annoy you guys but first let me meet my bhabhi's''
Than she came towards us and said '' pranam bhabhi sa hum shruti h es ghr ke sabse chhote or sbse jada ladle '' she said the last line while looking at reyansh than Reyansh said '' yeah in ur dreams '' than she laughed and we three introduced us . she is looking a very nice girl by her behavior. .....and than Kritika said -'' shruti first come and have dinner you have came from a journey '' in return she smiled and said bhabhi saa just 10 min I'm coming after getting fresh ...when she came downstairs everyone started eating their food and after talking with her asking about  everything elders went to sleep and than we three and shruti started our talks we even exchanged our insta i'd  and we followed each other on insta after having a fun time now we all are going to sleep ......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

Do vote guys ..love you all ........

love you all