chapter - 5

RAJVEER's POV

As I said to our family that we'll not attend any function they were angry but the hell I care ..today I'm going to get married with a girl who I don't even know or you can say I don't want to know about her I was sitting on mandap when I saw my soon to be wife she was looking happy but all her happiness will be end soon ..after our marriage when it was the time of vidai she was crying badly Obviously she is going to leave her parents after that when we sat in car she was  looking outside the window..

We reached the mansion I don't want to be with her so I quickly got out from the car and just closed the door on her face I don't want to see her ...she got out from the car and I can see kritika and Anika was waiting for her and they were looking disappointed also looks like my brothers have done a great job welldone......than tej and reyansh came and we three made our way towards the the office which is present in our mansion than we three just sat there for sometime and discussed about some meetings after one and half our we three left the office nd made our way towards our room when I reached in my room someone was already sitting on my bed I got angry coz I don't like to share my bed and I don't even know her she is for name sake nothing else I hate  gold diggers ...I hate her than I made my towards her and just grabbed her by her wrist she got scared and to be honest I love to see when people is scared of me than I said '' how dare you think that I will consider you as my wife just get that in your the I will  never consider  you as my wife you're just a gold digger and your besties too and don't you dare to touch my things .you don't have any right on me stay away from ot will be better for you or it won't take a second for me to  make your life hell '' I thought after this she will cry or do something like that but no infact she said ''Mr Rajveer Raghuvanshi you have to Accept the fact that I'm you wife so don't say anything bad about ur wife it will hurt her and You're my husband so I do have rights on you it will be better for you I will make you fall in love with me just wait and watch and I don't want your money every girl is not gold digger and say whatever you want about me but don't say anything About my sisters '' she said and I told her that '' I will not share my bed with you I Don't like unknown people on my bed or in my room but  for the world You're my wife so we have to share a room Don't expect anything from me '' I said
Than she said " okk Mr Raghuvanshi I will sleep on couch " she said with a smile on her face and than she made her way to washroom..

When she came out of the bathroom I was sitting on the bed reading a book than she came towards the bed and took two pillows and a blanket than went to sleep on couch I saw her using her phone with smile on her face looks like she was chatting with someone than I switched  off the light and went too sleep .....it was 5:30  in the morning when I heard a Sound of alarm and It was not an normal alarm soi nd it was " jago jago jago subha hogyi ...jldi se peelo chai thandi Hogyi''  but she didn't got up she was sleeping like there is no tomorrow than again her alarm rang and this time different tone it is something ''okey dokeyo is that true yesss '' and than some lines came in different language but again she didn't get up than it is annoying me so I  shouted at her she got up shouting '' what happened what happened '' and when she looked around she saw me looking at her than her alarm rang again but this time she was looking embarrassed than she stoped the alarm and saw the time she got tensed than she left couch in hurry and left for bathroom after 20 min she came out wearing a red saree . I was watching her all moves than she left the room......

REYANSH POV

I just hate the concept of arrange marriage like how can you marry someone whom you don't even know or love but today here I'm sitting on the mandap waiting for my soon to be wife and Guess what she came in a red lehenga and sat beside me after all the rituals it was Time for vidai she was crying badly than we sat in the car for mansion when we reached mansion I closed the door with a jerk and left her alone in the car she got out of the car than Rajveer bhai's car came and he also did the same thing after that we three left for the office which is present in our room fo discuss about about meeting after some time we made our way towards our room when I reached there I saw kritika sitting on my bed I really have to clear thing she is such a gold digger. Than I made my way towards her and hold her tightly by her shoulder and told her " wtf are u doing on my bed I can't share a bed with you I'm sharing a room with a girl like you isn't it enough now You even want to sleep on my bed just get that thing in your mind that I'm not going to Accept you as my wife I know u three just married us for name ,fame and money nothing else I hate you '' I said I can see tears in her eyes but she composed herself and said '' I'm  your wife reyansh accept this fact as soon as possible and say whatever you want about me but don't say anything bad about my sisters '' she said in a Serious tone than she said '' if you don't want me to sleep on bed that's ok I will take couch as it is too big for me so no problem '' she said with a smile than left to change after changing when she came she took a pillow and blanket and slept on couch.