chapter - 6

KRITIKA'S POV

We three were making the breakfast almost everything is ready but anika is still making kheer and it's already 8 Am so everyonee will be coming for breakfast than Anika said "Yeahh my super delicious kheer is ready " with a huge smile..

Anusha said -  '' yeah after eating than we'll tell you that how is kheer tasting” .......she said with a teasing smile.....Anika said " Yupppp ok but we should go and perform aarti and the bhog we made for god we shoud feed them  " I said '' yeas guys let's perform pooja first " than we made our way towards the pooja greh and did aarti after this we called servant and said " app dinning table pr breakfast lgwa dijiye sbka aane ka time hogya hai " than all the servants started doing there work ....

( plz you go and sserve the breakfast . Everyone will be coming ok )

At sharp 8:30 hukum sa came and we three touched his feet and said " jai shree krishna hukum " he said  " jai shree krishna beta and plz call me dadu like  Rajveer, tej and  Reyansh  " three of us smiled after hearing this and said '' yess daduu'' after that everyone started coming and I saw rajveer bhai and tej bhaii coming downstairs but reyansh wasn't with them than they came and sat on dining table after 5 minutes reyansh also came and sat . we started serving the food but when the three devil brothers saw the food Reyansh shouted at the servant who was serving him and said '' have you gone mad don't you know that we Don't eat these types of food who the hell told you to made these oily food " servant said " sir all  bahurani's  has made this food as it's there first rasoi we Haven't did anything " Rajveer bhaii, Tej bhaii and reyansh glared at us and said " we don't eat these kind of foods " after hearing this I said " we know that you guys don't like oily food Anu is Just coming with your food and coffee " than  Anusha came and we served them there food and coffee with a huge smile and I can see they didn't like the way we are smiling but who cares ..hehe........

When they eat there food everyone started praising us after hearing the compliments we smiled than maa and kaki said that " why you three are not eating come and sit beside your husbands guys " and we smiled than sat with our husbands when our husbands taste their sandwiches and coffee they looked at us and said " who made sandwiches " I said oh i've made sandwiches and and talking about coffee it is made by Anu " than tej and rajveer bhaii said " sandwiches are very good made them often ” I smiled at the compliment but Reyansh didn't said anything but when they three tasted the coffee Reyansh and Tej bhaii said to Anusha that " coffee is relly tasty from now on you have to make coffee for Us'' Anusha smiled and said '' hnji bhaii i will '' and than Tej  bhaii said " Kritika you have to make sandwiches from now on for us It's really tasty " than I said " jii bhaii " ....

After breakfast now it's time for something sweet than Anika got up from chair and started serving kheer but dadu told her to serve Tej first she did that when Tej tasted the kheer he said " who made this " Anika said "me " than he said It's very very very tasty Plz give me more '' and  he snatched the bowl from her hand and eat the full bowl in one go we all were like " is it that tasty " than Anusha said " Tej bhai this is not fair you eat all the kheer what about us even we want to taste it You're saying it was tasty now how would we know that " Tej said glaring at Anika " bhabhi my wife has made this kheer and you know I like kheer Very much so sorry my wife is your besties I'm sure you've already tasted it many times before right ? So that's why I just want to eat this alone''.  than I said " yeahh bhai but the kheer is relly this much tasty that you want to eat all alone ? " than tej bhai said " kheer is made by my wife that's why I didn't realise that I eat all the kheer in 1 go  " he said while looking at Anika she smiled after breakfast when everyone was going to work Tej bhaiii said to Anika to come to room and she did that.....

Anika's pov

When I reached in my room Tej was standing and drinkind tons of water I asked" are you ok Tej do u need something why are you drinking this much water " he put the glass on table and started coming towards me and said " who the hell add salt in kheer care to exaplain mrs Raghuvanshi " I said " huhhh what are you saying why would someone add salt in kheer that's funny " Tej said " than why the fuck u added salt to kheer are u mad just because of u I have to eat the full bowl of kheer like a mad person " I got shocked and said " sach btaiye kheer me sach me namak tha kya ''

( plz tell me is really kheer was salty )

Tej said " yeahh why Would I lie  ''  I said " so why did you eat all the kheer you can tell me this there also ''.  Tej said '' it was your first rasoi I don't want it to be ruined that's why ''.......    I said '' ye toh humne socha hi ni app toh bht samjhdaar hai thankuu apne sbke samne ni bola wrna toh aaj humari bezzati hona pakka thi "

( We didn't even think of this. You are very intelligent, thank you, you did not speak in front of anyone else, otherwise you would have been insulted today.

(I didn't even think of this. You are very intelligent, thank you, you did not speak in front of anyone else, otherwise i would have been insulted today.)

Tej said '' Don't ever make kheer plz It was a  horrible experience '' he said in teasing tone.  I said '' what do you think huhhh that I will do the sam R thing for your kind information I make very tasty kheer  ''.....Tej sai ''  yeahhh yeahhhh with salt right  " than After saying this he quickly ran out of the room ..and I smiled at his behaviour that he didn't said Anything infront of everyone coz I will be embarrassed Awwwwwww he's so cute i'm falling for him more............

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKYOUFORREADINGLOVELIES💓💓💓💓