chapter 10

ANUSHA'S POV

I was just sitting in the room and I know rajveer will surely scold me for what I did to that girl but do I care no when it's about my kirti than I just Fucking Don't care a slap was not enough for that bitch she deserves more ...I was thinking all this when I heard a sound of door the door opening and to be honest yes I'm sacred coz I know that RAJVEER's anger is not a joke so prepare yourself gurllllll I said to myself. .....rajveer stood infront of me and said '' so Anusha why did u slapped that girl "
I said '' don't you already know the the reason behind that slap and if you don't than let me tell you that bitch was going to hurt our kirtiii . you know I was going to kill her But than I remembered that it will be animal abusing ''

Rajveer said '' you did a great job no doubt proud of you '' I said '' What did u just said you proud of me ?''. He said '' Ofcourse I'm '' I said '' oh god I thought that you will scold me for what I did and here You're praising me ''.

Rajveer said -'' why would I scold you whatever you did was Right ''. I said '' you hate me that's why I thought that you will think that it was my mistake '' I said with a sad smile...he looked at me but didn't said anything and Just made his way to bed .......

Right now I was using my phone as I Have nothing to do and I know that Rajveer is staring at me but why than I got a call from my frnd and after talking with her I just went to sleep coz sleep is all I need (hehehehe)

Next morning it was 9 AM when all the family members are here to say bye to Anika and Tej bhaii as they are going to paris for one week and me and kirtii were just teasing Anika ...

Kritika said -'' huhh anu look someone is blushing'' ...I said ''yeah it our lovey dovey sister who is blushing like a teenager ''

Anika said '' enough guyss It's not like that we are going on honeymoon It's a business trip you know na ''.

I said '' how does it matter dude you guys will be alone there in same room and I don't think that we to tell you that what will happen after that and to be honest i can't wait to be massi (aunt)of your kids you know na what I mean'' ..I said with a smirk

Kritika said - '' yupp yrr we want to be massi (aunt) so do fast whatever you want to do and what you have to do is already you know '' she said with a smirk tooo...

Anika said - even I want to be a massi (aunt) so when you guys are planning a trip like this with your husbands '' I and kirtii said together '' hehehe you're getting late go tej bhai is waiting for you byeee love youu ''

Than they too left for airport and rajveer and reyansh also left for office shruti is also out with her frnds now it's only me kirti , maa sa and kaki sa is left in the mansion its past lunch time maa sa said to me and kirtii that '' beta plz can u both go the office to give lunch to reyansh and rajveer ''
I and kirtii looked at each other and nodded than we two left for the room to get ready as Raghuvanshi's have to maintain a good image so we have to get ready we decided to wear a Anarkali ...

Than they too left for airport and rajveer and reyansh also left for office  shruti is also out with her frnds now it's only me kirti , maa sa and kaki sa is left in the mansion its past lunch time maa sa said to me and kirtii that '' beta plz can...