Chapter - 26

Anika's POV

I woke up around 7:30 and was feeling something heavy on my waist .I saw tej was sleeping on my waist and holding me tightely like I'm going to leave him aww he is so cute how can someone look hot even in Morning .I shrugged of my thoughts and after a lot of try I freed my self from his grip and made my way to the Washroom After doing my routine and taking shower I applied vermilion than I left the room ,When I reached in the haul I saw Anuu was already sitting there and was taking sips of her chai . this girl and her obsession with chai is just never ending ....

I made my way towards her and sat beside her she was reading something I said '' Good Morning '' with a tight hug she said ''a very Morning babe ''she hugged me back and than I ask''oye kirtiii kaha hai ?'' (Where is kirtii ?)

She said '' she's still sleeping bcoz last night her head was paining like hell so I gave her a head massage after that around 2Am she went to sleep so that's whyy and wait haven't you read the group messages ''..........I said ''No Actually I slept early last night That's why I'm sorry ''....she smiled and said'' that's okay broo now we have to make breakfast so Let's go '' ..I asked '' whats should we made ?''

She said '' amm Let's make some toastes , coffee and kirti loves aaloo parathe so Let's make that too '' I nodded and we both went to kitchen and and servants who was there bow there heads infront of us while saying ''Good morning bahu rani ''

I said '' ap sb ko mna kra hai na ki hume dekh kr aise saar na jhukaya kre ap sb humse bade hai ''

(We have told all of you not to bow down like this after seeing us, you all are elder than us )

Anusha said '' jii please do not bow your heads like this you all are elder ''

They all smiled and nodded there head and left the kitchen because they know most of the Time only we do cooking because cooking and eating is our first love .....

We started making Breakfast and around 8:30 we both were done doing cooking and placed all the food on dinnig table .....

Tej came and infront of Anuuu he gave me a kiss on my forhead and said ''Good morning babyy '' I smiled and said ''Good Morning tej '' . I know anuu is smiling and looking at us she will tease me for sure Ughhhhhh why tej have to kiss me all the time I kinda like it Actually not like I just love it But he shoud see na that we are not in our room but leave it Kirtii ,shruti ,Reyansh bhai and Rajveer Bhai came too

I asked ''kirttiii how are you feeling now babe ?''

She said '' Now I'm all good don't worry ''

Shruti asked '' whyy are you Asking anika bhabhi if kirti bhabhi is okay or not ??

Anusha said ''last night kirti's head was paining that's whyy ''

Shruti said ''oh my god bhabhi are you okay now and whyy all of sudden your head started paining did Reyansh bhai did something hnn just tell me he shouted at you or what please tell me bahbhi I will beat him ''

Reyansh said '' her head was paining because she was Reading books continuously that's why I didn't did Anything and wait you were saying that You will beat me like just look at you ,you're just 5'4 and I am 6,1 and I do gym too so think practically okay shortie ''

Shruti said to kirti while hugging her ''bhabhi just look at your husband he is trying to scare me ''

Kirtii said '' Reyansh what is this she is your younger sister talk to her nicely okay ''

Reyansh bhai nodded and we all started doing our breakfat it is sunday so we all are free and yeahh these three brothers will not go to office to  work today what a miracle right ''