Chapter - 14

KRITIKA'S POV

I opened my eyes but everything seems blurry to me I got up and sat on bed while rubbing my eyes .I saw Rajveer bhai and Reyansh infront of me ......than REYANSH started coming towards me .......

Reyansh said - are you okay now kritika ? ''.  I said '' yeah I'm ok " I started remebering that club incident while Anusha who was just beside me opened her eyes with a jerk  I held her hand than Anusha said while looking at Rajveer bhaii '' y..you killed a guy ''  Rajveer bhai nodded his head ......

Anusha said '' than why the fuck You're looking so cool don't you know that It's a crime ..you're mafia or what ?''   Rajveer and REYANSH nodded there head I and Anusha got shocked than she said '' You guys are involed in mafia field also but how can U... I mean You are The Raghuvanshi I haven't hear any news of you in mafia world whyy ?''

Rajveer said ''  now you know na ? Right that matters by the way why you guys fainted? ''. 

Anusha said -  ''you've habit to kill someone and firing guns we don't have it was our first time we saw something like this than what you expect from us  ''.   

I said '' REYANSH you guys really killed them but no problem you know I always love mafia romance and waited too in real life but I thought that it just happens in books but I was wrong .guys like you exists that too You're the king of both business amd mafia world omg I can't believe I always prayed to god that plz give Me and my sisters  mafia husband and god really did it   ''......... Anusha said '' heyy are you mad or what like who has this kind of dream and that too  for me I don't want an mafia husband   . ..''......Rajveer bhai said'' so if you got to know this thing before our marriage than You would have said no to this marriage ?''. 
Anusha said '' Obviously who know when You'll get angry on me and shoot me  ''    

I said '' yrr chill  You know nothing about mafia world ''. I was just saying all this than ANUSHA'S  Phone started ringing and it was Anika she picked up the call and said ''hey ''. Anika said '' how are you both'' anu replied '' we are ok now ''   than I Remembered something and I got up from bed and grabbed a book than I snatched the phone from Anusha's hand and said '' Anika guess you know na What happens in this book (I showed her a mafia romance book) Same as this book happened with us our husbands are mafia king''   Anika said '' You're saying truth ? Tej is also involved ? '' I nodded my head she got shocked but yeahh After talking to her for 30 min now it was time for dinner  .

REYANSH'S POV

After dinner now i'm sitting in my room doing some work but than kritika came and said "reyansh if you have gun than plz show me you know I'm a big fan of mafia romance I thought that It's just fictional things but I got a real handsome husband Who's a mafia too '' I looked at her in disbelief and said ''are you Serious ''. She said '' You're so unromantic yrr here i'm talking about dark romance by The way are you virgin ? '' I got up and started moving towards Rajveer bhai's room I knocked at their room Harshly Rajveer bhaii and Anu bhabhi opened the door ....bhai said '' what the fuck you're doing here at this time '' ?   He was just saying all this when I saw kritika was now standing beside me ...

I said '' bhaii plz just make me sleep with you .tell bhabhi to sleep with kirti ''.   He said '' whyyyyy ''.   I said '' bhai yrr plz let me sleep with you otherwise I'll loose my virginity for sure today ''

Anusha bhabhi said '' Hehe yeahh this is a good idea even I don't want to sleep with him so I will sleep with kirti no problem  ''   ....kritika looked at us and said ''  Reyansh what are you saying they are couple plz give them some personal time ''........  Anu bhabhi said '' nahh I Don't want any personal time I will sleep with you  '' ......

Kritika said '' one min rajveer bhai you have gun Right plz show me na ''.     Rajveer bhaii nodded and took out a gun from his pocket ..Anu bhabhi Who was just standing beside him moved away from there and came my  side and said '' Rajveer keep gun in your pocket  '' bhai nodded and bhabhi really hid behind us than Kritika saw the gun and looked at me and said '' you didn't show me your gun ''. I said '' we both have almost everything same ''. She looked at me and said '' everything?'' .. I said '' everything means guns and these thing you dirty minded girl '' Than kritika nodded and said '' ok now come with me to our room '' I said '' no I won't I don't want to loose my virginity yet '' ....she said '' It's not like that I'm going to do something to you ........you know na what I mean ''

Anusha bhabhi said '' yeahh even I don't want to be with Rajveer don't know when will he shoot me  ''.                 Rajveer bhai took out the gun from his pocket again and showed  to anu bhabhi and said '' so you will not sleep with me huhh''.   Anu bhabbi got scared and said '' yrr why are you taking out gun everytime I will sleep with you even I'm feeling sleepy bie good night Everyone  '' she said and went to sleep in her room with bhai and here i'm sleeping With kritika Plzz god I don't wanna loose my virginity now and here she is huhh hh.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
❤️❤️❤️❤️

DO VOTES GUYS ...LOVE YOUU 💓💓💓

LOVE YOUU 💓💓💓