Chapter - 19

KRITIKA'S POV

I knew it that she was upset I thought it was because she is missing uncle aunty but when I got to know the tea why she was upset now I'm Literally fucking angry on her like why The hell she didn't tell me and anika that she is suffering from all this I'm so angry on her so I called her but she didn't picked up my call so I called her again but same no response I called her again and thankfully she picked up the call ....

On call
Before I could say something she started saying .....

Anusha - Yeahh I reached safely now I'm in my room wanna sleep and You're disturbing me bitch so just cut the call I'm feeling hell sleepy .

Kritika - heyy how's Uncle and aunty

Anusha - Dude don't behave Like you don't talk to them daily. .

Kritika - whyy did you leave Suddenly

Anusha - I t..told you na I was missing mumma papa That's why

Kritika - still lying Huhhhh well you hurted me and anika . Anuu this much happened you didn't tell us a single thing whyyyyyyy just tell me whyyyyy brooooo ????????

Anusha - kirti Plz listen It's not like that yrr I thought that you guys already have a married life that's whyy I'm sorry

Kritika - why you always Have to behave like you're strong huhh whyy We're bestfriends right and you know Anika said she will only talk to you when You'll come she Is Fucking angry ....

Anusha - I don't want to come there right now you know I tried yrr I tried to make him fall in love with me but I failed He can never love me Never.....

Kritika - anuu calm down First of all and don't cry ok try to come as fast as u can if u don't want us to come there understand...... what is this behavior bro leaving the palace that too without any security are u mad

Anusha - I said i'm sorry na

Kritika - now go and sleep

Anusha - hey I wanna ask something

Kritika - yeahh ?

Anusha - did rajveer eat the food

Kritika - he was not ready to eat but we made him eat the food so don't worry ok ?

Anusha - yup. Gud night biee..

I disconnected the call and was sitting on bed 's edge when Reyansh came while searching for something .

I got up from bed and I collided with someone I was going to lost my balance but Reyansh holded me . we looked in each other's eyes for a long time when we realised in which position We're . I made a safe distance between us than he said '' hey mrs clumsy plz be carefull from next time''...I said '' haww I'm not clumsy ''

He said '' yeah I can se that '' ..........I said ''whatever '' than his phone started ringing and he made his way out of the room .

I grabbed my favourite dark romance book and started reading it after like 20 min I felt someone presence behind me so I turned around Only to see Reyansh looking shocked ...

I said '' hey how long have you been standing here ''? With a nervous smile

Reyansh said '' Wait first let me come out from the trauma I just had''

I said '' Hehehe what are you saying ''
(Well I know what He's saying but kirti this is Not normal for him reading these kind of books )

Reyansh ''What I'm saying ? Huhh what You're reading kirtii he did what with his gun ? If I'm reading right than he fucked her With his gun ?are You serious you read these kind of books with a straight face You literally need a therapy ''