Chapter - 29

Anusha's POV

Rajveer is safe now what else do I need but you know After getting injured he wants to work like just Wowwww right ..(note the sarcasm)
But I will not allow him and he has to obey me ....
.
.
.

I got up at 5Am and checked on Rajveer after that I went to take a shower and than made my way out of the room ,today I Really don't want to disturb anyone as they are already tired so first I made my way to the puja grah and did Aarti and thanked god After that I thought to make breakfast and I decided that I will make gajar ka halwa because Rajveer is takin lots of  medicines so why not gajar ka halwa so Let's make gajar ka halwa , poha ,gobhi ke parathe ,coffee and chai .yeahhh Let's make this It's just 6:20 now probabbly till 7:30 will be done and Everyone comes for breakfat around 9 so I should hurry .......

I making now gajar ka halwa as everthing is already done just gajar ka halwa is left ,I felt someone's present behind me so I turned around only to find Rajveer standing there ,I said ''good morning veer ,just wait for 15 min  breakfast is almost ready  but wait It's just 7 right ? You came early for Breakfast but just Wait 25 min till than you I can give you coffee ''

He smiled and said '' good Morning Biwi ''

I started making coffee as chai is already ready, after like 5 min I'm done so I gave the coffee to Rajveer and started taking sips of my Chai ,we were just talking when RAJVEER's phone started ringing. He picked up the call and after talking on phone like for 5 min he disconnected the call and with a smile he said '' Anuu My friend and his wife are coming they just got married like 4,5 days back so they are coming here he is my childhood friend and my business partner too ''

I said '' woww a Newlywed couple is coming I'm excited and That too he is your childhood frnd so now more excited but by the way What's there Name and when will they arrive  ''

Rajveer said '' I will not tell you their names as that is a surprise but I can tell you that when they will come ,they will have breakfast with us''

I said '' Ohkay but tell me what they will eat so I can make ''

He said '' That's not a big deal he literally eats everthing except karela and some other vegetables ''

I said '' okk but i've made gobhi parathe, poha ,gajar ka halwa and now I'm going to make kachodi And sandwiches  too ''

He smiled snd said ''Ohkay make whatever you want and you know he is more excited to meet you three guys ''

I said ''I'm excited too wait let me tell this too Aniii and kirtii ''

He said '' no need they know That About this as this was a confrence call they are just coming downstairs ''

I nodded my head and went to kitchen and started making kachodi and sandwiches. ...

Around 9 I was done with cooking so I went to change and wore a saree in hurry Than made my way downstairs I saw my besties and the three brothers are already sitting and taking sips of their coffee ,I made my way towards them And hugged my besties they look so pretty in saree...........

               Anusha's saree

               Kritika's saree

               Kritika's saree

                   Anika's saree

                   Anika's saree

We three wore the saree I know It's not necessary to wore a saree but these saree's in our closet is getting waste so we thought that if someone is someone is coming to meet us so we should look presentable right ......

We all were just sitting when all the elders came. we three took blessings from them and gave them the tea and started talking about random things when we heard the doorbell and yesss That couple is here Finally me ,kirtii ,anuu stood but before we csn can open the door a servant came snd opened it and there entered 1 couple ,the girl Who is standing here is looking absolutely awesome in red saree .........

The couple came wait i think i know that boy like i've met him before but where , that boy hugged Veer ,Reyansh and tej while smiling seems like they four share a great bond ...after there meeting session that boy came infront of us and said ''Heyy my three Bhabhi's I know you don't remember so first let me introduced me ,I am Abheer bestfrnd of your beloved husband's from childhood and i think you all know me a lil bit by the way she is my wife Samikshya ''

Kirtii said '' Abheer bhaii you after so many days ''

Anika said ''Yeahhh this is not fair yrr you didn't even called us ''

I said '' Abheer Bhai you know I was thinking That I know you Now I Remember we met Bhaii in like college but this not fair that you didn't invited us in YOUR wedding ''

Abheer said '' I am Sorry guys But I didn't Have you number ''

Reyansh said '' you guys know each other ''

We nodded and Kirtii said '' abheer bhai was our senior like when he was in last year and we three were in first year so someone was trying To do  ragging with Me and Anika and Anusha were absent that day  so he was the one who saved me ''

I made my way towards Samikshya and said '' heyy Samikshya I am Anusha and you are looking so pretty in this red Saree ...''

Anika said '' Yupppp you are so beautiful ''

Kirtii said '' yeaahhhhhh you are Literally looking pretty in red saree ''

Samikshya said '' Thankyouu and you three are looking beautiful tooo''

I said ''Now come Guys Let's have Breakfast after that we want to talk to Samikshya ''

And we all went to Have Breakfast I noticed that Samikshya is looking kinda tensed so I thought that I will ask her about this After breakfast, I saw that Kirti and Anii also noticed that samikshya is tensed but Tension does'nt look good on her face she's so beautifull like her name she deserves to be happy ,when she saw me looking at her she smiled.......

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

DO VOTES GUYS LOVE YOUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLL. ....
💓💓💓💓