Chapter - 15

RAJVEER's POV

When I heard that REYANSH is shouting to be honest I thought  now what happened to him does he really wants to annoy me at this time . I opened the door what got me shocked is that He's scared that kritika will do something to him like Seriously god What sin I've committed that you've surrounded me with these mad people. .first my wife she literally comments on my choices specially my black coffee and salads she Literally roasts Me.. and second comes my family huhhhhhhh .........

Kritika also came and stood beside Reyansh than Anusha came too ...REYANSH said he wants to sleep with me now i'm Seriously doubting on him I Don't know about him but I'm straight and I've a wife tooo I will sleep with her why would I sleep with him doesn't he have a sweet wife Who Literally loves him but this brother of mine is fucking dumb ...than Anusha said she has no problem With sleeping in kritika's room but I do have problem She's my wife .than kritika said me to show my gun to her When i took out the gun from my pocket ..Anusha who was standing beside me made her way towards Reyansh and Literally hid behind him ohh I got to know that She's scared of guns thank god there is something in this world which She's scared of ..she said she will sleep with kritika than I got a idea to scare her with gun ..

I said '' so you will not sleep with me in our room ?'' ( While showing my gun )  and yeahhhh my plan worked she Literally ran inside the room ...than kritika grabbed Reyansh's hand and took him with her to there room after all this when I entered in my room  I saw my wife was finding something I thought to play with her so I just stood behind her when she turned and was going to lost her balance I saved her by holding her waist .....her hands were on my chest when she saw in which possession we are . she tried to free herself but I was fast enough to hold her again why to loose chance than she said '' w...what are you doing ''   I said '' I'm not doing anything right now and here you're all nervous just think what will happen when I'll do something ''.  She Was trying hard to free herself so I thought gun will work I took out the gun from my pocket Nd as expected she got scared nd her hold on my shirt was more tight now she said '' you should not use gun right it is not good for innocent people like me as you have such a bad anger issues so keep this gun away  ''.    

I said '' You're innocent? ''    she said '' Ofcourse I'm the most innocent person alive in this world ''. I said '' I Don't think so yesterday I saw  you  reading 50 shades of grey and after reading that I don't think that you're innocent ''.     She said '' hawwwww are you keeping eyes on me so bad of you''         
I said '' if the book will be normal than I won't even touch it but if ny wife iis reading something like that so I should have idea na  .......

She said '' whatever .........Wait a min You're saying that I'm not innocent right ? Than what about you Mr Raghuvanshi how you know that what 50 shades of grey is about ? ''.  Than I said '' insaid You're not innocent but when I said that I'm innocent  ''.   She said '' yehh yeah Ohkay biee I'm feeling sleepy gud night and plz put this gun anywhere but not infront of my eyes okk Mr Raghuvanshi. ......''  After hearing this I smirked and nodded my head than she went to sleep on couch and I went to sleep on bed .......

-----------------------------–-----------------------------
----------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Do votes guys 💓💓💓love youuuuuuuuuuuuu allllllll 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓