Chapter - 23

Happy holi Guys !!!
Enjoy Reading.....

ANIKA's POV

Today is holi and our first holi in Raghuvanshi palace so I'm excited .grand preparations are already done in our garden so I'm getting ready now media will be their too so have to be presentable I was getting ready when Tej came in white kurta he looked at me I said '' Mjhe rangne aaye hai ?'' (Are you here to colour me ?) He smiled and said '' nhi tumse rangne aaya hu ''.(no i am here to be coloured by You) I don't know since when he become this flirty I literally blushed he came with a yellow colour in his hands and I said ''tej please not now our room will get dirty please no '' but He's Tej Raghuvanshi do you think I can stop him from doing this and yes he successfully applied that colour on my cheeks he was looking at me intensely and asked '' can I kiss you on your cheeks please '' I smiled and nodded my head he kissid me like 2,3 minutes and than we looked at each other and he hugged me than we made our way to the garden when we reached there of the tej friend call him and I nodded than he left from there I saw kirtii and Reyansh standing and as always she was eating Gujiya than I saw Rajveer bhai and Anu were coming and anu is angry with rajveer so she is maintaining a distance from bhaii and He's trying his best to be close with her but yeahh She's hurted so It's natural than Kirti and anu came toward me and no doubt we are looking so Pretty media is here too all the family members are busyy..

(no i am here to be coloured by You) I don't know since when he become this flirty I literally blushed he came with a yellow colour in his hands and I said ''tej please not now our room will get dirty please no '' but He's Tej Raghuvanshi do you t...

ANIKA's outfit

KRITIK's outfit

KRITIK's outfit

ANUSHA's outfit

ANUSHA's outfit

Anu came with a plate of Gujiya and said ''yrr Anika aaj gyi teri diet bhad me tu kha ye gujiya or hume khila bhi''

(Anika just leave you dieting and eat these Gujiya 's)

Kritika said '' bro Gujiya is yumm no doubt we have done a great job ''

Anika said '' yeahh Guys ''

Than tej came and said '' Anika chaliye hume apko apne kuch dosto se milwana hai ''.
(Anika come I want to introduce to my some friends) And yes my besties looked at us and Anu said '' bhai you Guys already started playing holi and that too your cheeks have same colour as ANIKA's cheeks have I guess you na what I mean '' kritika nodded and tej smirked and I literally blushed than I left with tej he introduced me with some of his friends and they are good no doubt some of them are mafia First I was scared tha I Remember That I'm Anika tej Raghuvanshi so nothing can happened to me I know that after meeting with them I joined my besties kirtii and Anu were literally running behind each other while kirti was holiding colours in their hands and Anu was holding a bucket full of water and than I noticed Reyansh bhaii and Rajveer bhai were looking at their wives with eyes full of love but their wives are running behind each other like tom and jerry from starting I don't like holi because yeahh eat gujiya do pooja why the hell they guys need to play with colour 's and some people are mad they throw each other in kichad like yuckkkkkkkk ..........

Anu and kirti came towards me while smiling I know they will colour me so I started running and they caught me and Literally applied colour all over my body and Anu came and splashed the whole tub of water on me I looked at them they smirked I said '' are serious guys you know I hate holi and you i'm gonna kill you x I was just saying all this when tej ,reyansh bhai , rajveer bhai came And tej laughed at me I glared at him and he stopped laughing while Rajveer bhai came towards Anu and said '' Anuu Actually come Let's go You're wet you will get fever change you clothes  ''

Anu said '' No mr Raghuvanshi I'm okay ''

We all looked at each bother and kritika said  ''Rajveer bhai apne Anuu ko rang ni Lgaya hum jante hai apko holi nhi pasand pr usee lgaiye na ye lijiye lagaiye ''
Anu said ''n..no I'm okay like this ''

(Rajveer bhai you haven't played holi with Anu bhaii I know you don't like holi but apply colour on her here apply this )
I and kirti said '' no you have to bro plz for us ''

Anu said '' B..but no he will not like it''

Rajveer bhai said '' I will love to colour you wifey '' Anu looked at him in shocked and said '' N...no but I'm okay I Don't want na ''

Kirti said '' for us anu plz ''

Rajveer bhai applied red colour on Anu's cheek and to our surprise he also added the same colour to Anu's hair partition and. She looked at him with a sad smile and we all smiled than out of now where Anu said '' let's try bhang guys ''

Reyansh said ''  bhabhi nasha hai usme ''

Rajveer bhai said '' koi btt nhi me Apni biwi ko sambhal lunga unka maan hai toh peene dijiye I know how to handle my wife ''

I said '' yeahh even I want to taste bhang yrr ''

Tej said '' you can love I will accompany youu ''

Kirti said '' yeahh let's goo ''

Reyansh said '' pr humari biwi toh bina nashe kiye hi nashe me lgti hai ''
Kirtii gave a death glare to Reyansh ..

Than we all moved to have bhang and one by one we three started drinking After drinking  2,3 glass of bhang Anusha said '' you know guys I can fly''

Kirti said while dancing ''hawww you Never told me tgat you can fly ''

I said '' huhh show us how can you fly''

Anusha took out her phone and turned it on Airplane mode and than immediately climbed on chair and started acting like she's flying and than kirti and I did the same ......

Tej said '' guys I think they are high on bhang Let's take them toh room otherwise we don't know what they will do so Let's take them.......

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

I KNOW IT 'S A SHORT UPDATE GUYS BUT I PROMISE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LONG I SWEAR AND HAPPY HOLI TO YOU ALL!!!!!!✨✨✨✨