Chapter - 30

Kritika's POV

We all were just sitting After breakfast and as usual the men's are js ut talking about business, politics and other things so i thought that we shoud talk to Samikshya she is looking so quite so I said '' Anuu Let's go na like we should talk with Samikshya and here we are just getting bore so Let's leave '' .......Anu nodded and than me ,anuu ,anii ans Samikshya made our way to My Room so we can talk comfortably ...

We all were now in my room so Anika said '' Samikshya why are you looking tensed ?''

''N..no nothing I'm okay '' Samikshya said with a smile

I said '' Now Don't lie Bro you can trust us like we are just like your friends right so plz tell Us why are you tensed ''

Samiksha said '' umm Actually I am tensed because abheer is being stubborn he is not ready to give our relationship a chance he even called me gold digger and here I love that man so this why I'm just tensed ''

Anusha said '' Ek diin tumhara Pyar jeetega dekhna ''

(One day your love will win )

Anika said '' yeahhh he will fall in love with you after all you are so pretty nd have a golden heart for real ''

I said '' yeahh you know first our Tej bhai also used to hate  Anika but now look at him he is in love with her like a mad person soo abheer bhai will soon fall in love Don't worry ''

Samikshya said '' you know guys now I am feeling good like I didn't told anyone about this but You guys are so good love you all ''

We three said together ''love you too babe ''

Anika said '' by the way tell us your insta account so we can stay in touch and YOUR number too ''

Samikshya nodded and we all exchanged our numbers and insta I'd after that it was time for lunch so we made our way to the dining table and saw Everyone was already sitting so we started eating our lunch with talks ,laughter and now Samikshya is enjoying too I can see that now she is relaxed ....

It was evening and the worst part the abheer bhai and Samikshya are leaving but yeh ah they have a family too so after biding them good bye now I was in my room and Reyansh came he was looking at me so I asked ''what happened Reyansh you need something ?''

Reyansh said '' Noo It's just that you are looking breathtaking in This saree that I can't take off my eyes from you ''

I was shocked after hearing this and blush crept my face and he smirked after seeing this so I said '' I am going to change  ''...he nodded and I left ...I wore a simple suit ......

I wore a simple suit

Kritika's outfit

I made my way downstairs to make dinner and saw Anu and Ani were already there making there so I stood beside them and then we all started making dinner while talking and laughing and Anusha is making something damn health for Rajveer bhai omg her caring side wahh wahhh

We all were just eating dinner and Rajveer bhai said Anusha to feed him she was shocked but she was feeding bhai with her hands and we all were adoring them ,I felt someone's strong gaze on me so I looked and Reyansh is looking at me with some kind of feeling which I was not aware so I focused on my dinner after dinner it was 12 at night and me ,anuu anii are in kitchen eating ice cream because all of sudden I came here and saw Anu here ani came at the same time so now its kinda small meet up we all craved for ice cream at the same time ....

After eating icecream we all left for our respective rooms and slept. ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
In morning I woke up at 7 and took bath I have to go somewhere for my books related work so eat the Breakfast after that I left the place and reached at the right time after completing my work I left for Ho use and it was 5:30 in the evening  , while driving I saw  a shop of momos so I thought that Let's buy as Anika loves momos so I brought them and than reached palace after 15 min .....

I entered and saw anuu and Anii were laughing like Anusha was on floor while holding her stomach and Anika was telling her something on which they laughed badly ,I made my way towards them and sat on sofa when they saw me Anusha got up from the floor while laughing and Anika was laughing too while looking at her phone so I asked '' why are you laughing guys like anuu Is on floor and aniii youu were half on sofa and half on floor whyy ?''

Anika said ''heh...hehehe...wo Actually I saw a Reel and it was damn funny that's why we both were laughing ''

I said '' mjhe bhi dekhni hai wo reel jiski wajah se tum pagalo ki tarah haas rhe the salo ''

(Even I want to watch that reel too ,which made you guys laugh like this )

Anusha nodded and gave her phone to me and I watched the reel ...

Are they Really laughing like a mad person on this damn reel fr ......

Anusha said ''isn't it funny brooo''

I said '' noo It's not like you guys need treatment for real You guys Literally laughed on this reel hayeee me kya kru tum dono ka ''

Anika said '' it is funny ''

Anusha said '' Yeahh this reel is so funny It's just that your sense of humour is bad that you didn't found this reel funny ''

I said '' yeahhh Yeahhh I know ''

Anika said '' by the What's in your hand ''

I said '' I forgot guys I purchased momos so Let's just eat hnn ''

They nodded and I came after changing and they were Waiting for me after that we started eating our momos while talking and laughing  Reyansh , tej bhai , rajveer bahi came too  ......

We forced them to eat as Reyansh and tej bhai eat but Anusha Didn't allow Rajveer bhai to eat anything instead of momos Anusha gave bhaii a healthy  fruit juice Which she made for him ............

In night we all eat the dinner  and anuu was feeding Rajveer Bhai awwww.    After dinner we all went to sleep in our respective Room ,I was sleeping when I felt someone's hand on my waist so I looked behind only to see Reyansh hugging me and was looking at me with something which I can't explain and I am enjoying tooo so I just slept too..............

************************************

      Do follow me on instagram. ....love youuuuuu

----------------------------------–------------------------
-----------------------------–------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💓💓💓💓

Do votes guys loveeee youuuuuuuu alllllllllllll  <3 💓💓💓💓