Chapter - 18

RAJVEER'S POV

I was so angry this Morning not on Anusha I was angry bcoz our 2 precious dimonds got lost .....I'm damn sure this is not a thing which Can be done with this much tight security someone has surely leaked the details and I hate backstabbers that's why I was fucking angry and all my anger which i was holding back  came out on her .........shittt I messed up again I don't have any control on my anger I literally said so many wrong things . she was just trying to help me but I'm such a bastard who hurted her again fuckkkkkk . she will be definitely so angry on me but I will beg for her forgiveness this time . It is because of my anger I should start taking therapy I hurted her so much already I thought to give this marriage a chance like tej and Reyansh are giving but my fate have another plans . I didn't meant a single word which I said this morning . I respect her alot she gave me all the love , care but what I did is just hurted her but I will do Anything for her forgiveness.......

thinking all this I heard a knock I said  '' come in ''................

(Tushar my secretary came )

Tushar said -  sir you have 2 important meetings in evening one is at 6 and the other is at 9 ...

I said '' Tushar cancel all the meetings I want to go home early ''

Tushar said '' but sir you know na this meeting is important for us and they are coming for meeting only  from Italy ''.............I said '' do as I say cancel all the meetings I don't care from where they are coming just cancel the meetings "

Tushar said '' sure  sir '' and he left the cabin ................

I thought to take flowers and some Chocolates for her It's 5 o clock now and I've already purchased Chocolates and flowers now i'm on my way to home........
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I reached the mansion I didn't saw anusha anywhere in the haul than I saw kritika and anika so I asked them '' hey where is Anusha ?'' .....they got shocked After hearing this than anika said '' Rajveer bhai don't behave like you don't know Anything '' ..........I said '' what do you mean I'm saying the truth where is Anusha ?''

Kritika said '' bhaii she left for delhi saying I'm missing mumma papa and I want to meet them but I think she was hiding something from us did something happened between you guys ?' ...................

I said '' w.....wo delhi gyiii?''(she left for delhi )...........they nodded there head and this was enough shittt shittt no she can't  leave the house just like this and what about her security if something happened than I will never forgive my self .............

Anika said '' bhaii Are you ok plz tell us the truth what happened between you two she was looking so tensed ?''

I said '' this Morning I was angry on someone else but all My anger came out on her and I said many wrong things to her but I didn't mean any of them I was angry because someone Who's close to us cheated on us because very few people know the Password where the diamonds are kept but shittt I did a huge mistake   ''

Kritika said '' I knew it that she was hiding something from us but why the hell she hid the truth from us aren't we her bsf but whatever you did was wrong Rajveer bhai but let it be now you Have to hardwork  as it is not easy to convince anu we know her''

Anika said '' yeass bhai if you have to beg for her forgiveness than beg but plz tell her to come home and yess Don't tell this to elders they will get tensed okk me kirti ,tej and Reyansh will handle here you just go and plz come with anusha   ''

I said '' hmm I'm leaving for delhi plz take care here ''

Kritikaa said '' bhaii plz don't go now she'll get even more angry ok ? Just leave for delhi in morning  ''

I said '' noo I don't want her to be more angry I will leave for delhi tomorrow morning  ''

They both nodded than I said '' I don't know how my brothers got this much talented wives while they are extremely dumbo and here you both are giving me ideas how to win ANUSHA'S heart...my brothers  They are lucky.........

They smiled than I left from there for my room when I entered there something was missing and that something is my peace I really did a huge mistake and I'm ready to do any thing just for her Forgiveness. ...........

I Don't want to have dinner but kritika and anika they just use Anusha and said '' bhaii You have to eat otherwise anu will get angry on you that you didn't eat properly so eat plz Atleast for anu  ''. ..........

I smiled they are like sisters for me I don't know but these three girls are Like a blessing to our family thinking all this after dinner I made my way towards my room and After doing some work on laptop I went to sleep but to be honest I can't focus on anything Right now i'm just thinking about Anusha .....wait wifey I'm coming and will do Anything for your forgiveness. ...........

-----------------------------------------------------------
THANKYOU
FOR
READING
LOVELIES
💗💗💗💗

EK OR UPDATE KYUKI ABHI TIME MILA ( pdhne ka maan nhi hai mera isliye ) Hehehehe agar bich bich me time mila toh I will update gaizz baki 12th march ke baad to roz aayegi ...love you all 💗💗💗💗💗

love you all 💗💗💗💗💗