Faithful Queen

The honey Bee, has a queen, beyond questionable reasons, starts the honey in the comb. Always faithful, through her time for such work to be done. Grossspapa, tells his story over lots of honey bees, in a cove to make honey on " The Honey Farm," Our family-owned, operating for fifty years well known for its taste and preservation of health.
Millo, Gardenia, Olive, Joshua, and Elijah Ebersole. Grosspapa Ebersole, the talented storyteller, was initiated into the carving of wood at age five. His love for honey Bees gave him ideas to start this Honey Farm.
Grossmama, Betty Ebersole, tending to the bees, they clung to her without stinging her. Something unheard of ever before. Fater her son, took pictures to let the world see how our lord works through others. Titled " Gift" here on earth studied much in Bible settings, living with us Called Grossmama.
A tell-all of sorts so to speak limited edition on the family tree. More to life than meets the eye, true love runs smoothly. Each of us has a story to tell of life our own.
      Milo a temperamental type of sorts, was sixteen done with school, and took his GED, to attend trade school. I am not sure which one yet. Figuratively speaking prospects, are negotiable. Fater was to help yet on the fence about it thus far into his decision. Keeping to himself about most things, yet tempted to be holding hands with Nelly Bontrager. Still up in the air yet like his life decisions at this time.
    A medium build Milo was blonde blue eyed wearing spectacles with, round wire rims. Very handsome, tan, and muscles from chores. Quiet demonere, Intelligent from being good at his academics. Very well received by his peers, and kind to others as well.
     Schwester Gardenia is, beautiful soul inside and out has a small son Lincoln, from an Amishman whom died unexpectedly of bleeding of his brain. Case unidentified no cause. Except he never woke up and his autopsy showed that to cause. She loved with us again. Tall, brown curly hair up in a bun, dark brown eyes. Feminine, poised, and helped deliver horses on the farm. She had been certified by an Amish school for those delivering horses.
     Her two-year-old son, minded very good and pottied trained already, off the bottle using a sipper cup. Her husband died when she was pregnant, never seeing his baby be born.
Life moved on free of difficulty finally living with her folks . Word got out how fine she did during horse delivery. Earning the reputation of easy does it Gardenia , for she always had an easy touch to it .
Our Olive, born before , Easy Does it , Gardenia. The two fast friends sharing a room together since birth. Olive made pies for a living , every flavor available, or could think of she'd
Bake. Medium build, nice shaped blonde hair big blue eyes . She resembled her Braudaar Milo. A precious personality for sure.
Then going on down the line of kinner , next in line Joshua , a bigger man resembled GrossPapa Ebersole, Brown hair big brown eyes , firm Jaw
A worker beyond belief, circles around you like Grosspapa used to do.
Together they made a living in different trades and jobs. Firm believer
In Our lord sanctifying this gift called life.
   Milo came back from schooling abroad in the trade. He is building Cabin Homes , and working very hard at it.