The Best Things In Life

To those concerned about our future health , wealth of love life's best. Only good comes from love, happiness and prosperity. Dreams come from love in our hearts of our souls. Time is precious for us not to appreciate it . Make time to pray . Other times we are just waiting on you lord to forgive things sometimes not as bad as we think.
During times such things can get difficult, sometimes at weak moments when you're unsure . Jesus shows up to guide you through.
I've been saved , thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Moments like these will never pass away from the grace of Christ.
Differentiation , choices, making the right decision. As of late related to things in momentum of our universe, undetermined by natural causes of nature. Soon to be treaded upon by our planet " Earth Day." Maggie May, Esther and Rachel are all in . Sworn into an oath to protect and serve , duty to tell the truth of what is found. While hiking, swimming, or rock climbing.
Truth be told, they are about to witness, a whole world waiting to be discovered, revealing, obscure information unknown to man. Exciting as it sounds, they felt it to be sacred and astounding. Those of us interested shall inherit the earth as findings are to reveal.
Their first assignment came from Amish headquarters located in the township. Welcome to Framingham Mennonite Village. A place to come back to and call home . " I shall never forget Framingham , a Mennonite Village
Located in field's of beans , and beautiful spaces places never before seen. Right here."
     Big green spruce trees , blue green, pretty standing in all shapes and sizes , Large, tall, wide, thick yet trees each a personality of its own. Smells so fresh, familiar, yet interesting every time you see, touch , observe them all . Family tree members, Ernst to be precise in their growth . Abhorred here by god, whispering in the wind on windy days. Saving all villagers of too much wind. As to tell us all set back enjoy life , for God is amongst us he never sleeps.
      Many favors of rocks , round , smooth , dark earthen colors . Here to build character to set us in place rock steady . Maybe even secure us to stay on our earthly journey. Solid , secured , when built into a wall can never be wore down.
     I shall carry my rock to set in among the fire in the stove hot, taking it out as not to get burnt. Wrapped in a thick towel set under feet to warm them when cold. Collect to paint pretty pictures on for my garden. All I know is my rock is mine an island. For which I stand to choose from my choice for which I shall make with it.
The best things in life are those which are made by thought to be true, never mind that they were here already . For we shall see many things in a life time which we live it down till heaven's time. Yet the rock lives on never to be destroyed, strong rock hard steady.
      Trout jumped in and out of the water, lively today, as if to be playing games on who can jump the highest . Colors of salmon , striped effervescent purple. From the tips of your finger to one's elbow in length. There this size you can keep not throwing back into the water to grow bigger.
     All the while thinking I shall tell Fater , Maggie May made her thoughts known out loud. What had been on her mind. Her sisters had both agreed with her . Today they'd driven the baha keep up to navigating slowly moving. The jeep much loved , worn , black in color. Except as Fater stood firm the motor strong hardly any miles .
     Maggie May drove today , the girls sat in back buckled up for safety. Snapping pictures of scenery in the high country. Amongst elderberry bushes, black grapes growing wild ,
Red plums, and golden apples. They were also grown organically for guests enjoyment whom owned them.
    Wooden buckets with rope handles to put your picked fruit in. Off to one side a small barn where a fruit picker stored, leather gloves to use while picking fruit. Wagons to pull your buckets in , once filled and loaded finished. Inside the barn plastic sacs to keep them in , and a twist tie. Woven baskets handles made of leather, buy honest purchase stick in your money. For sale , make a hand wrote receipt.
     " This is so important for me because I enjoy fruit so much and the freedom to pick it right out in our backyard," Rachel said. " You girls agree with me? " I certainly do , I love living here. I'm just glad you guys like it here too. The day has been good for us all," Esther said smiling her energetic smile as always. Maggie May: " I had to agree, for it was unforgettable living on this great big Amish Farmland. This is
Truly a gift from God."
     " Look over beyond the horizon, there," Maggie May said pointing, a hue of sorts floating, almost like a bubble-like, floated off the natural spring. Also, flat brown rock lay there, evenly stacked for guests to swim safely and soft. Accumulated by natural spring waters
A spillway," Rachel explained.
     " However, way your looking on it, is beautiful to hold your attention and keep it there. Genuine the first time in the future is among them. Rise to your energy level," Maggie May said. Intrigued by it all.
     Esther picked up on a school of salmon floating near the water's edge where foamy white water ceased to amaze her glory of God's country.
    There is peace here our lord speaks to you in glimpses of his full value of recourse to thee. Which is becoming from a spa of sorts awaiting
Us to trust it and step into its omnipotent presence. Made-to-order healing effect on the personal being of the body, soul and spirit. Echo of clear water fitting to the passion of its suited for.