Prayers Are Answered

"It takes a Village to build an earthly home. This I know for things are willed in this life made extraordinary to live a decent life in our lord. You see if you have these things, it makes a dwelling where you live among your family.
When you make this a habit to look this way into reality. Your way follows you all the same, pushing in the direction where positive energy flows," Fater told his sons Joshua and Elizah, and Milo.
     They also look like to fater. Handsome young men, eager to please in working very hard for Fater on their farmstead. For the most part, a green ground lye around us , pasture, overgrown growth of trees. A pond formed there separated pasture, fields and farm land.
Large elm trees all around , leaned into the waters edge. Giving cool shaded spots in which to fish for trout . Areas for our family only or close friends invited. Eliza built wooden picnic tables, situated round the pond. Joshua refurbished two old cabins back to almost new. Milo stayed working the vegetable garden until he left for trade school , electrician, plumbers pipe fitter. They will miss you we all will Milo, youngest on the Ebersole totem pole.
Mater raised us right beside Fater. Raising us
Right , upholding our religion, do on to others as others do onto you. Many white billowy clouds up in a clear light blue sky. Moving slowly by and by. Marshmallow clouds, the untouchable, seen yet untouched by those standing underneath of them . While looking up at them still in astonished eyes of our lords
Seeing through ours.
They will follow the same path and farm the land. Maters apron made into a basket full of apples, from the ground of the orchard on our land. Tied round her full waist picked up on each side to hold them securely. " Homemade apple sauce today , cinnamon flavored for my family."
Fater , Milo, Elijah and Joshua,"
Yes Mater it shall be a Gala apple party tonight." They waved to her smiling, bellies hungry for the delicious dessert. Standing on solid ground, where worn grass from lots of horses walking through. Made for a dustless area from mated down mud.
Whereas surrounding area grassy , green , trees meet the sky. Living in a picturesque life of the Mennonite Amish. Feeling watched by horses who loved us so much. And likewise to them , big family members beautiful and also gods delight . A figurative Tribute to these beasts whom bring much joy working behind plows .
Tamed by much time spent on training as colts our furry friends. Give back just what they are given during beloved training. Looking
Upon them every shape and size , standing on hilly green hills. Either or laying on the ground resting so still . Looking on at their forever home on this farm never entering the Auction house in town.
Elijah Ebersole, made this decision to be a custom forever. Joshua agreed his rule , tidy makes for a clean man . In other words clean stalls, pens, barns , and scoured they did . From afar clean your first thoughts, next beauty and lots and lots of horse flesh living there.
      Milo strictly gardening and harvesting. Until he is schooled to build houses for Mennonites, far off yet . Instilled in him something far more important living his life's calling. To do so would require him to temporarily leave home , returning once again a man of the trades.
Olive and Gardenia Schwesters to them, gut workers leading to their own educated life. And
As a family very proud of them. Timetables of life give as you are to receive it. Coming back to yourself for good deeds done for others.
    I believe being called Karma, going around comes back to your kindred spirit. Heavenly
Spirits, do dwell on earth as well. Dream of continuously beginning when thoughts portray your personage to who you are, want to be, look at life, laugh with love yourself.
     Remember, once self-love brings Romance and true love. Because your loveable attractive
To someone of the opposite sex. Bring forth your best and most powerful thoughts take over . True love consumes your heart. Consoles you from the start, leading your mind and soul into the future.
     To be honest, gut-black soil, diamonds in the rough. For much greater than the rest of the day and night. Sprouted seeds may grow, nourishment, from our sun. Topsoil is meant to give the best of luck to the farmer. In due time
Giving prosperity corn growth tall and mighty. Soybeans, bunched all around the field. 
    In a deep green field, god whispered thy name his will be done to grow for the Amish Mennonite Farmer. Providing a decent crop, to grow and form to feed many people . Bringing in money, to make a living with. Dearest to my heart is this big patch of earth. For which to grow stability and a great job well done then, I shall pray over the bean field.
    Corn growth straight and tall, knee high by the fourth of July, means a gut crop has grown. Furthermore, giving a yield tried and true. We will be done on earth. I shall drink from an overflowing cup of water, cold crisp waters. Made into wine. The holy grail is found, to sell bottles full, called," Disciples wine ."
       Best-tasting wine this side of life. May we drink wine together at the table of life? Enjoy each sip, and pray together. The picture on the label of a sunny day in a vineyard. Bring to us a new day, inviting the lord to come nourish thee. The family who prays together stays together.
      Fields of green grass of home, bring to mind a fluent life. Amish settlements growing purple-plump grapes to mash into wine, bottling it corked and vibrant renew us in every sip. Omnipotent lords fill our hearts in gladness, overflowing in jurisdictions to give more than anticipated. Anticipation, of adhering, to be nourished in you oh lord. Makes for a new day a song onto the lord hallelujah.